Survivor VIII: Murder Mansion

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
A few more willing participants have entered the house. Do they posses enough skill to solve the case?

Suspect's Reviews

[center]A few more willing participants have entered the house. Do they posses enough skill to solve the case?
Oh yes! I solved a murder mystery with Agatha Christie once. Turned out it was a giant wasp. Nasty things, wasps. Especially giant ones. Very bad sting. I mean, I know it's just their nature but they could at least ask first. But noooo, they just go straight in and sting the first thing they see.

I remember somebody saying I should skip this Survivor, by PM. Then I realize, that never happened. If I remember it but I know it wasn't real, was it a dream? Funny enough the person that said it would've never said that but I was feeling sure he was going to PM that, weird. Anyway although I will totally regret it, I won't play, this is a sign, a sign not to fool around and study as I'm supposed to. Sorry guys, I will totally play the next one and I'll follow the thread of course!

Fixed.

You playing Topsy?

1. 7thson
2. CosmicRunaway
3. DalekbusterScreen5
4. Sexy Celebrity
5. TONGO
6. seanc
7. Nope1172
8. The Sci-Fi Slob

Please everyone rise for the President of the United States

Well I wish I was standing before you all now with more than a bronze medal to show for my last Survivor performance. Cosmic Trudeau choose to take Tricky Dickie Darko to the final, and it was the best decision the young prime minister made in all his 20 years of life. Oh you know I jest, congratulations again to the Cosmic Prime Minister of Canada.

Nonetheless it is a brand new day, a new host, and a new twist. Me and Clair will come to this home as husband and wife, hand in hand, eyes forward, minds sharp, and uncover the nefarious killer hidden in these Survivor mansion walls.

May the killer tremble because the Commander & Chief of the greatest nation in the world has come calling. Thank you all, and may God bless America!!!!

Yes I kept a straight face thru that pretty worded nonsense. I couldnt very well tell them the truth though could I? I couldnt say that the reason I can and will uncover the killer isnt because Im Commander and Chief, but because Im also.......well, lets just say me and my opponent have things in common. I wouldnt want to spoil it for you.

President TONGO Underwood

1. 7thson
2. CosmicRunaway
3. DalekbusterScreen5
4. Sexy Celebrity
5. TONGO
6. seanc
7. Nope1172
8. The Sci-Fi Slob
9. Topsy

1. 7thson
2. CosmicRunaway