Survivor 5: Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty

Tools    

Master of My Domain
Can't believe I missed the winner announcement. It's belated, but congrats Camo.

Master of My Domain
Thanks man, good to know that no one is convinced by my usertitle .
I swear, I never noticed your title until now.

I swear, I never noticed your title until now.
Easy to overlook that stuff. I just realized MovieMeditations av isnt a picture but an animated gif, and only cause someone else made comment on it.

At least i don't have as misleading of a user title as TONGO. Unregistered user?
Yes thats just to show off my cool bad boy rebel ways

Tongo, when I first saw yours I thought you'd been banned or something
When i first joined and saw Harry Limes "Banned From Vienna" i thought wtf, now The Third Man is in my top 10.

Tongo, when I first saw yours I thought you'd been banned or something
Quick story - When I first came on the site I was a member of a competing website movieforums dot Org, theyre defunct now (thank gosh) but I had the website address in my sig with full intention of luring people from here to go to there. Yoda was quick to comment but I was surprised he didnt have me take it out, or even try and dissuade me. I bet he knew more than I did that the owner of .org was an epic disaster, and Id probably end up coming here. It proved to me also that Yoda wasnt a douche. There are alot of douches that own websites or are mods

Yoda never said this about the Org owner but it was fact. The place was a pop-up hell all designed to fuel the owner of the sites painkiller addiction while he played Maple Story To make a long story short, I told them all in a goodbye thread that they were whiny asses complaining about this site (there were alot of former members), should stop playing point the finger and collectively to stfu. Then I came here for good and made the TONGO username, and thats why I have the Unregistered User.