Survivor 4: LATVERIA

Tools    

Hopefully i can figure out a way to take over other users profiles for this game or my Camoleon role playing will be very limited. Bribing Yoda is my best bet i guess.

rauldc14 like The Terminator, so I present...

The Rauldinator

How's it hangin', Rauldinator?

Ohhhhhhh. I bet you must feel like a ROBOT most of the time, don't ya?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Do you have what it takes to win this game?

Or will you just SHORT CIRCUIT
early! Like you've done before!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hand.JPG
Views:	633
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	24176   Click image for larger version

Name:	fred.jpg
Views:	623
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	24177  

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""

Feeling thirsty, Detoxaslob?

DON'T YOU JUST WANNA DRINK?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Look at me, bitch. I'm drinking all your stuff!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LEMME POUR YOU A GLASS,
DUMBASS!

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
haha. Forgot you were Lucille, you are clearly the most formidable here then. You've taken over Asian prison gangs, we should be no problem.
Damn right, and when you can stomach 7 Vodka on the rocks before midday, dealing with serial killers is like pulling men, it's easy as p!ss!

Damn right, and when you can stomach 7 Vodka on the rocks before midday, dealing with serial killers is like pulling men, it's easy as p!ss!

Ohhhhhhh. I must have came to
the wrong door.

SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE THE DETOXASLOB!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

1. After we've asked our five questions is that it or do we get another five after everyone has asked or whatever?

2. Shouldn't we be put into teams then? Or have we already and i missed it?
1. You can ask 5 questions then cant ask more until I answer your questions, then you can ask more and it keeps going till movies guessed.

Not everyone even has to ask a question, so theres no need for you to wait till someone else asks theres. All questions/answers are listed publicly in the thread for everyone to see the info......its the person that guesses the film is who wins, not always someone that did the work.

2. Once we get to 16 players -fingers crossed- Ill then split it up into 2 teams of my choosing. Im basing it off characters concept personality type, and bud there are alot of villains. Hell poor Commissioner Gordon was a solo act for awhile there. We'll see how it plays out, its more important people play what they want. I can make some bizzarre stuff make sense sometimes.

Come with me if you want to live!

COME WITH ME IF YOU DON'T!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kinda wish i was G.O.B now so CiCi would hate me while i just want her (his) attention. An Arrested Development Survivor would be great actually, SC could be Barry, Gatsby could be Anyong, Raul could be Andy Richter, Swan would be Steve Holt of course.

"Ah yes, the mad one Sexy Krueger is already haunting the dreams of everyone, even though some may be his allies. Pfft, no matter, in the end there can only be one.

Just remember Krueger, stay away from Latverias high school students!"