New Trailers Here!

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I wish I grew up in NYC.

&NR=1

A boy looking for his mother, looks like a sad movie.

This just looks trippy, I think I wanna see it.

&feature=relmfu

OK, this isn't really new, but has anyone seen this movie? It's already had a limited release in the States. I never heard of it until today...

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
This unique thriller uses a continuous 78-minute shot to tell the story.

&feature=related

Terrence Howard, Charlie Hunnam, Liv Tyler.

&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

This unique thriller uses a continuous 78-minute shot to tell the story.

I haven't see it yet, it's been out on dvd for a while now here so must get round to it, but apparently you can tell where it's been edited, as in not one whole continuous shot.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Yeah I thought the one continuous shot thing was to good to be true, but it's not available here yet, and I don't think there is a date for when it will be.

Yeah I thought the one continuous shot thing was to good to be true, but it's not available here yet, and I don't think there is a date for when it will be.
I've never understood why this is/would be a good thing. A technical achievement, yes, but not 'good'.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
From Wikipedia

The term "long take" is used because it avoids the ambiguous meanings of "long shot", which can refer to the framing of a shot, and "long cut", which can refer to either a whole version of a film or the general editing pacing of the film. However, these two terms are sometimes used interchangeably with "long take".
When filming Rope (1948), Alfred Hitchcock intended for the film to have the effect of one long continuous take, but the cameras available could hold no more than 1000 feet of 35 mm film. As a result, each take used up to a whole roll of film and lasts up to 10 minutes. Many takes end with a dolly shot to a featureless surface (such as the back of a character's jacket), with the following take beginning at the same point by zooming out. The entire film consists of only 11 shots.[2] (For a complete analysis of Hitchcock's hidden and conventional cuts in Rope, see David Bordwell's text "Poetics of Cinema", 2008).
Andy Warhol and collaborating avant-garde filmmaker, Jonas Mekas, shot the 485-minute-long experimental film, Empire (1964), on 10 rolls of film using an Auricon camera via 16mm film which allowed longer takes than its 35 mm counterpart. "The camera took a 1,200ft roll of film that would shoot for roughly 33 minutes."
As far as I know which isn't very far, nobody has done a continuous shot film, or at least not a very well done one, I just think that it would be interesting and something different and new. That's why I was interested.

As far as I know which isn't very far, nobody has done a continuous shot film, or at least not a very well done one, I just think that it would be interesting and something different and new. That's why I was interested.
This is one that is worth seeing:

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Martin Scorsese does a 3d film, that is just wrong.

&feature=relmfu

From the producers of chicken run and wallace and gromit, this looks like it will be good.

&feature=relmfu