The Baker's Dozen Movie Game Thread

Tools    

13 movies that include a US number 1 hit song in its soundtrack (Name the song and artist, the week it peaked at number 1, and post the scene from the movie when the song plays):
**To find out the week the song peaked at number 1, go to https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...er-one_singles

1. At Close Range (Live to Tell by Madonna, week of June 7, 1986)
2. Flashdance (Flashdance... What a Feeling by Irene Cara, week of May 28, 1983)
3. The Bodyguard (I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston, week of Nov. 28, 1992)
4. Against All Odds (Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now) by Phil Collins; week of April 21, 1984)
5. Skyfall (Skyfall by Adele, week of October 27, 2012)
6. The Muppets (We Built this City by Starship, week of November 16, 1985)

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
13 movies that include a US number 1 hit song in its soundtrack (Name the song and artist, the week it peaked at number 1, and post the scene from the movie when the song plays):
**To find out the week the song peaked at number 1, go to https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...er-one_singles

2. Flashdance (Flashdance... What a Feeling by Irene Cara, week of May 28, 1983)
3. The Bodyguard (I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston, week of Nov. 28, 1992)
4. Against All Odds (Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now) by Phil Collins; week of April 21, 1984)
5. Skyfall (Skyfall by Adele, week of October 27, 2012)
6. The Muppets (We Built this City by Starship, week of November 16, 1985)
7. An Officer and a Gentleman (Up Where We Belong by Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes, week of November 6, 1982)

5. The Muppets (We Built this City by Starship, week of November 16, 1985)
6. An Officer and a Gentleman (Up Where We Belong by Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes, week of November 6, 1982)
7. The Poseidon Adventure (The Morning After by Maureen McGovern, week of August 4th, 1973)

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

6. An Officer and a Gentleman (Up Where We Belong by Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes, week of November 6, 1982)
7. The Poseidon Adventure (The Morning After by Maureen McGovern, week of August 4th, 1973)
8. Raw Deal ((I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by the Rolling Stones, week of July 10, 1965)

8. Raw Deal ((I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by the Rolling Stones, week of July 10, 1965)
9. Car Wash (Car Wash by Rose Royce, week of January 29, 1977)

10. Pretty Woman (It Must Have Been Love by Roxette; week of June 16, 1990)

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

11. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (Raindrops Keep Fallin’ On My Head by B. J. Thomas, week of January 3, 1970)

11. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (Raindrops Keep Fallin’ On My Head by B. J. Thomas, week of January 3, 1970)
12. Halloween II (Mr. Sandman by the Chordettes, week of December 4, 1954)

12. Halloween II (Mr. Sandman by the Chordettes, week of December 4, 1954)
13. Saturday Night Fever (How Deep Is Your Love by Bee Gees, week of December 24, 1977)

13 movies that include a scene where a character makes a sandwich (Post scene)

1. Kill Bill Volume 2
2. Back to School
3. Mermaids

1. Kill Bill Volume 2
2. Back to School
3. Mermaids
4. Benny and Joon
5. The Breakfast Club (start at 1:10)

1. Kill Bill Volume 2
2. Back to School
3. Mermaids
4. Benny and Joon
5. The Breakfast Club (start at 1:10)
6. Kramer vs Kramer ( they make french toast, close enough)

I've added to the topic a little to make it easier:

13 movies that include a scene where a character makes or is eating a sandwich (Post scene)

1. Kill Bill Volume 2
2. Back to School
3. Mermaids
4. Benny and Joon
5. The Breakfast Club
6. Kramer vs Kramer
7. When Harry Met Sally...

13 movies that include a scene where a character makes or is eating a sandwich (Post scene)

1. Kill Bill Volume 2
2. Back to School
3. Mermaids
4. Benny and Joon
5. The Breakfast Club
6. Kramer vs Kramer
8. Bad Boys

1. Kill Bill Volume 2
2. Back to School
3. Mermaids
4. Benny and Joon
5. The Breakfast Club
6. Kramer vs Kramer
8. Bad Boys
9. Female Trouble

1. Kill Bill Volume 2
2. Back to School
3. Mermaids
4. Benny and Joon
5. The Breakfast Club
6. Kramer vs Kramer
8. Bad Boys
9. Female Trouble
10. Goodfellas

1. Kill Bill Volume 2
2. Back to School
3. Mermaids
4. Benny and Joon
5. The Breakfast Club
6. Kramer vs Kramer
8. Bad Boys
9. Female Trouble
10. Goodfellas
11. Twins