🌟 Star Trek, TOS 🌟

Tools    

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
The launch will be televised on YouTube Wednesday at 9:30 AM ET.

https://screenrant.com/blue-origin-w...watch-how/amp/

"I'm terrified. I'm Captain Kirk and I'm terrified. I'm not really terrified-yes I am. It comes and goes like a summer cold. I'm planning on putting my nose against the window (while in space) and my only hope is I won't see someone else looking back."

Did anyone else watch the launch live? I haven't watched a live launch since the Challenger launch, and I got a bit uneasy having flashbacks. I was so happy when they landed safely.

I loved seeing how emotional Shatner was when it was over. The only thing that would have been better would have been if Nimoy and De Kelley could have been there with him.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Did anyone else watch the launch live? I haven't watched a live launch since the Challenger launch, and I got a bit uneasy having flashbacks. I was so happy when they landed safely.

I loved seeing how emotional Shatner was when it was over. The only thing that would have been better would have been if Nimoy and De Kelley could have been there with him.

I started watching at 9am. I watched the whole thing. It was awesome. It was touching to see the interview of Shatner after they landed. Yes, it would have been great if Spock and McCoy had been there with him.

I don't remember the Challenger accident, but I do remember the Columbia. In fact, I was listening to the shuttle and ground transmissions live on NASA Radio. And then everything stopped. There was silence for like 45 minutes and then they announced that the shuttle had exploded over Texas on its reentry. Very sad.

Was he in A Private Little War?
I don't know the actors name but the character name was like A'nom 7 (spelled wrong, I'm sure!)
No, but it's a war-related episode, if that helps.

No, but it's a war-related episode, if that helps.
It's the one with the computerized war - where people on a planet that fought wars only with computers (so no actual bombs destroyed anything) had to report to destruction chambers if the computers said their area had been virtually attacked.

This guy played the lead administrator (or leader) of one side on the planet.

But I don't remember the name of the episode (it was one of the best, conceptually).

It's the one with the computerized war - where people on a planet that fought wars only with computers (so no actual bombs destroyed anything) had to report to destruction chambers if the computers said their area had been virtually attacked.

But I don't remember the name of the episode (it was one of the best, conceptually).
That's the one! It's A Taste of Armageddon.
The actor is David Opatoshu. I saw him in Torn Curtain and was like, "where have I seen him before?"

That's the one I meant! Seriously!
Was he in A Private Little War?
I don't know the actors name but the character name was like A'nom 7 (spelled wrong, I'm sure!)
David Opatoshu as Anan 7