Film about person getting sent sick video tapes with gore

Tools    

This movie sounds a bit sick but I’m only looking for it because it’s just came back to me as i watched it as a kid.

So I remember it being called CUT. That’s what it said on the burned dvd rip anyway. But I cannot find anything like it by that name.

It’s a thriller/horror bout a guy/girl who keeps getting sent tapes of people tied up and getting mutilated. I think they keep blacking out and find themselves waking up with more tapes? It’s hard to remember. It was definitely made between 2000-2011. cannot really get more specific because I can’t even remember what age I was when I watched it.

I think at the end they get killed or something?

This movie sounds a bit sick but I’m only looking for it because it’s just came back to me as i watched it as a kid.

So I remember it being called CUT. That’s what it said on the burned dvd rip anyway. But I cannot find anything like it by that name.

It’s a thriller/horror bout a guy/girl who keeps getting sent tapes of people tied up and getting mutilated. I think they keep blacking out and find themselves waking up with more tapes? It’s hard to remember. It was definitely made between 2000-2011. cannot really get more specific because I can’t even remember what age I was when I watched it.

I wonder if you might be thinking of Vacancy? The sequel is called Vacancy 2: The First Cut.

Here are the wiki summaries:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacancy_(film)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacancy_2:_The_First_Cut

A bucket of anxiety

Sinister? Or maybe VHS?

The Poughkeepsie Tapes is a sick found footage movie about videotapes but your description is a little different.

There was a horror anthology series called Bloody Cuts, only mentioning because of CUT in your description.