Now streaming in Hell a ---marathon

Tools    

That is what would be playing on a loop in your personal hell.

As someone who feels gut wrenching hatred for some film series, directors or actors this frightens me terribly.
I'm new here so I wanted to post some topics that will give me an idea of some of the members taste, and I'll always begin with the more powerful hate!

Nothing offends me on more levels than the Fast and Furious series, it fails in every aspect of cinema, and now needs 350 million to do it. Keeps Vin Diesel, Ja Rule and Tyrese Gibson working, and the fact it makes billions of dollars makes me sad for more than film but the world.

A close second is anything by M. Night Shyamalan- I despise this guy. It's bad enough he's such a terrible writer but like George Lucas he lives in this alternate reality were he's a freaking sage that can do no wrong. I ask anyone who hasn't seen The Happening to watch it and see what such god awful writing and direction can do to a group of solid actors, it's damned painful. Lady in the Water, The Village, After Earth and Glass are no better.

Others I dislike as much but don't get an iota of respect anyway so who cares are

The Transformers
ANY of the Zack Snyder D.C. Comics films so far

Tyler Perry - anything written or directed by him

Individual films are welcome but I mostly wanted multiple films connected in some way.

A close second is anything by M. Night Shyamalan- I despise this guy. It's bad enough he's such a terrible writer but like George Lucas he lives in this alternate reality were he's a freaking sage that can do no wrong.
The Sixth Sense is an excellent film, and I could probably mount a pretty strong defense for Unbreakable. He's talented, but I think he's boxed himself into narratives that are too reliant on a plot twist.

For me, I used to work in a video store and we had to play a screener almost all the time. That's a DVD that plays a mix of 10% music videos, 10% quick interviews, and 80% movie trailers. Around the 5th time the DVD has cycled around and you know every awful trailer by heart, you're questioning the meaning of life.

For me, it would probably be gross out comedies. I've watched a handful of ones that are considered good (Waiting, one of the Van Wilder movies) and they are like, anti-comedy to me. Someone putting dandruff in someone else's food isn't funny to me. It's just gross. Someone having diarrhea and THAT'S THE JOKE isn't funny to me.

The Sidaris family's Girls, Guns and G-Strings collection. Even spacing the 12 films out with a few days recovery here and there still makes one painfully aware that one's IQ is gradually and inexorably dropping .... so having them play on a permanent loop with no breaks in-between would be about as painful as painful can get imo.

in my personal hell.... it would be Jeepers Creepers... or anything with Bradley Cooper (except Guardians of the Galaxy I and II) or Ben Stiller.

I hate Jeepers Creepers and think the whole series is a waste of celluloid.

I can't stand to look at Bradley Cooper.. he looks like a Proboscis monkey to me.. I just find him UGLY. .

And for f**k's sake, Ben Stiller is NOT funny. He's annoying!

I'd say Fast and Furious if I had seen any of them, but in that absence, I will go with anything that features Superman or any Batman movie since The Dark Knight. Musicals are indeed not far behind, although, fortunately there are not many of those in this era, so they're easy to avoid.