Movie about a modern hippie community

Tools    

In the movie a man steps into a bus that takes him to a place where people meditate a lot. In the place the man gets hit in his face once when he interrupts the meditation of other people. The person who hit the man is also a male.

The idea of the existence of the place seems to be near from a modern hipster community. Besides the main character of the movie, the other people in the movie appreciate healthy lifestyle. In one of the scenes the people in the community place try to invite the main character to have group sex with them but the main character denies on the group sex action.

There is also a scene where one of these guys after the "reboot"-program, breaks into the main characters house and uses his bathtub without permission.

The movie was called something like "Reboot"... Please if you have any questions or information about this movie please tell me.

I dont know about this but there was a film released a few years ago in Denmark called "The Commune". It was set in the 70s and had a hippie feel to it.

freedom~empathy~peace
>Rikutzu
This is bugging me now because I have a feeling I've seen the film you're describing but I can't track it down.

How long ago did you see this movie, and was it newly released?

Is this a comedy? A couple of those details generally line up with Wanderlust, though not a perfect match.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

freedom~empathy~peace
....Is this a comedy?....
Well, I can only speak for myself (the film Rikutzu saw might not be the one I'm thinking of), but no, it was not a comedy. There were some menacing characters involved - - and I think there was a murder.

It might have been a short thriller series from the UK that I watched, but the memories are so vague that I'm only guessing at this point.

scallywag, I saw the movie about 2 years ago. I tried to search it from Netflix because I had a feeling that I've seen it on Netflix, I didn't find it.

The movie is most likely released after 2000. It's modern and has a realistic touch to it.

Holden Pike, I don't think that the movie is a comedy. The atmosphere in the movie is really serious at times and it tells a deep story about the new generation people forgetting themselves just because of all the stress they've caused to themselves due to committing in too much work, eating bad food, not exercising and not relaxing in the "right" - and the natural way. What I mean by the "natural way" is that people choose to use their free time to stare at screens (mobile devices, PC's and etc) to relax instead of going jogging, doing other exercises or meditating to control your stress levels and heart beat tempo (BPM).

The people in the movie seem to prevent the use of too much alcohol or drugs. This is why I mention that it seems like a modern hippie culture - community. Not an old one where back in the day some people used to drop acid and other hallucinogens. I'm not sure but it might even be that I didn't saw people use any other drugs than beer trough out the whole movie. Few times I remember seeing a beer being drank but that though also might have been just a protein shake.

freedom~empathy~peace
>Rikutzu
I posted your description of the film into a Reddit page. Somebody recognized it and gave me the answer three minutes after I posted. Hooray!

Rebirth (2016). This must be the one, right?

scallywag, Omg. Thank you so much! Had this on my mind for too long and now finally someone found it, peace.

freedom~empathy~peace
Happy to help. Peace to you too Rikutzu