What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

The top picture looks like David Bowie as Tesla in the movie The Prestige.

The middle picture looks like Ray Liotta, but I don't know what movie it's from.

The bottom picture looks like David Paymer, William H. Macy, and one of the Baldwin brothers, (I don't know which one, but it's not Alec), and I don't know what movie it's from.

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
Top Picture has Patrick Stewart, don't know the movie.

Denis Leary, Spacey, Redford & Winger is all I got.

Top Picture has Patrick Stewart, don't know the movie.
Denis Leary, Spacey, Redford & Winger is all I got.

I don't recognize the Patrick Stewart movie, but I'm pretty sure that the Kevin Spacey movie is The Ref, and I think the Robert Redford movie is Legal Eagles.

That might be Daniel Craig behind one of those masks but I wouldn't bet the farm on it and I'm pretty sure that's Denis Leary in the middle shot...that's all I've got.

Michael Sheen & Timothy Spall.

Middle shot seems familiar. Russell Crowe?

Cruise & Kidman in last photo.

I'm guessing the middle shot is from Mystery Alaska and the bottom shot is definitely from Far and Away and the common link between those movies is Colm Meany?

Top flick is The Damned United.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I'm guessing the middle shot is from Mystery Alaska and the bottom shot is definitely from Far and Away and the common link between those movies is Colm Meany?
Bingo

The top picture might be Bruce Willis, but I don't recognize the movie.

The middle picture looks like Ethan Hawke and Denzel Washington in the movie Training Day.

I don't recognize the bottom picture.