New Trailers Here!

Tools    

I had heard some vague stuff about Hammer last year or so? But it was quickly buried and forgotten amidst all the endless horror show news cycles. People have been crucified for a lot less than this so this guy is gone. He's history. I don't know how much of this is accurate but the trailer certainly looks sensationalized. A breathless, meticulously staged recounting. I also don't know what level of guilt applies. Is he Jack the Ripper? Is he a clueless, entitled doofus who deserves his exile into obscurity?

Tune into our discovery+ original documentary!

SUBSCRIBE NOW!

This looks good. I'm still onboard for all things dystopian especially fully realized ones like this. It looks like something Terry Gilliam might have conjured up. And then you throw in Eddie Marsan? Shoot, tell me where and when and I'll be there.

Another one to file away for a future watch. I need to familiarize myself with Ostlund's body of work.

Another one to file away for a future watch. I need to familiarize myself with Ostlund's body of work.
well i loved some of woodys movies espcially hunger games and zombieland. i know the movie will be good