Freaky review

Freaky is a movie that stars Vince Vaughn and basically really no one else other than the dude from Ferris Bueller's Day Off named Cameron. It's a basic set up to the movie if you take the Hot Chick and then just turn the ugly guy taller and he murders people, it's basically what this movie is.

The good parts are Vince. Vaughn is good at times in this movie. He was almost born to play a teenage high school girl. It's a perfect role form. There are scenes where he is really good like the scene when him and Booker are in the backseat and he's acting all Like he's smitten. I guess that's a good word to use for it. He has moments where he's funny and he actually pulls off kind of a very serious and scary, you know, butcher.

The other good thing about this movie was some of these kills were really creative and they were fun to watch. For example, the first four kills are probably the highlight of the movie. The first one being the wine bottle one where he shoves it down this kid's throat. It was gruesome. It was bloody. It was gory. It was a ****ing awesome start.One of the other ones that was really good was he broke a tennis racket in half and then stuck it in the dudes head and made him look like a deer head. I lost my **** during that I was ****ing crying laughing. There's another one where he saws a dude in half with the table saw that was good. So some of these skills were pretty fun and creative.

The bad parts to the movie and this is going to be a laundry list of bad parts.

The one bad part that I did not like was the very stereotypical gay kid. I have no problem with the gay kid being there. I just feel like we have moved past The Stereotype of this kid just being so overdramatic and over flamboyant and over doing everything as far as the gay goes, but you could still have the dude be gay. But like be like a real dude. I feel like that's more realistic than ****ing some kid always on his phone talking drama.I don't know ****. I'm also sick of this stereotypical jock ******* type that is in this movie. So, you know I could do away with both of those stereotypes and you know be happy about it.

How the **** are teens going to be upset that they canceled the homecoming dance, like dudes there's a mass murderer out there killing your friends and you're all like aw, man how come I can't go dance my ****ing ass off to this song at the prom or whatever the **** it was. It's like to shut the **** up and go home. You ****ing dumb kids. I was kind of hoping they were all get exterminated. But you know, unfortunately didn't quite work out in my favor. So that sucked.

Millie's going to jail, you know, no doubt about it. Millie is going to jail her. Her fingerprints are all over ****ing plenty of **** that killed people, you know a chainsaw that cut up a bunch of kids. She is going to jail and you can't have the defend in the ****ing defense going " your honor she actually swapped consciences with a serial killer. So it wasn't actually her doing the killing. It was it was actually the serial Killer the butcher himself". No judge or jury would ever believe that bull****. She's going to jail, case closed.

checkout the audio review here for morehttps://www.spreaker.com/user/11518660/freaky-review-the-tj-kelly-show