Iron Man 2

Tools    

A Fin Fang Foom Cameo In 'Iron Man 2'?

Fin Fang Foom
Fin Fang Foom — the classic dragon-like monster created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby — will make an appearance in “Iron Man 2”, according to artist Adi Granov.

“This was my design for Fin Fang Foom for the ‘Iron Man Viva Las Vegas’ book I was doing with Jon Favreau,” explained Granov in a recent post on Super Robot Mayhem. “But this image in particular was done for [“Iron Man 2”] and used as a billboard in one of the scenes where Iron Man flies past it. It's very quick, but Jon wanted to have a kind of a cool easter egg in there.”

Fin Fang Foom originally debuted in “Strange Tales” before later going on to become one of Iron Man’s most popular foes. More recently, Fin Fang Foom made a memorable appearance in Warren Ellis’ “Nextwave.”

Granov first collaborated with Favreau during the production of the first “Iron Man” movie. Granov designed all of the Iron Man armors and served as a conceptual artist on both films. Their miniseries — "Iron Man: Viva Las Vegas" — is currently on hiatus while Favreau concentrates on “Iron Man 2.”

“Iron Man 2” stars Robert Downey Jr., Mickey Rourke, Don Cheadle, Scarlett Johansson, and Sam Rockwell and will premiere May 7 in both IMAX and wide release.

Source: MTV

Fin Fang Foom??? Love it!

Granov really did take the Iron Man design to the next level. His work tops any others in Iron Man history. Seriously.

i wanna play a game......monopoly?!
Does anyone know wut the villain is going to be in the sequel to Iron Man? I haven't done much research myself, but I figured you guys could probably tell me?

Iron Man = Great, but hard to follow up on.

Iron Man 2 Trailer = Pretty bad.

I remain apprehensive.

Does anyone know about the aprox release date?

Downey Jr. to Premiere Brand New Iron Man 2 Trailer on Jimmy Kimmel!

ABC has announced that Robert Downey Jr. will premiere the new Iron Man 2 trailer on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" after the Oscars on Sunday!

Host Jimmy Kimmel welcomes two-time Academy Award(R)-nominated Robert Downey Jr. and a musical performance by Grammy Award(R) winner Keith Urban to the fifth consecutive "Jimmy Kimmel Live: After the Academy Awards", Sunday March 7, immediately following the late local news (12:05-1:05 a.m., ET, approx). Downey will introduce the world premiere of the new Iron Man 2 trailer only moments before Urban performs his new hit single, "Til Summer Comes Around," from his 2009 album, "Defying Gravity."

Source: ComingSoon.net

- via Jon Favreau on Tweeter

I'm actually looking forward to that more than the Oscars themselves. I hope the speeches are short so that we can get to the after parties!

Second Official Trailer for Marvel's Iron Man 2

Robert Downey Jr. appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night following the Oscars to debut this brand new trailer for Jon Favreau's Iron Man 2, but you can now watch it below.

Paramount will be bringing Iron Man 2 to theaters everywhere starting on May 7th, 2010 this summer.

You can also watch the first trailer for Iron Man 2 in high definition here.

Source: FirstShowing.net

New Iron Man 2 Standees and Photo

Paramount Pictures has put out three new standees for Marvel Studios' Iron Man 2, the first featuring both Iron Man and War Machine, and the other two featuring the full armor for each separately, as well as a new photo. You can check them all out below.

Opening in conventional theaters and IMAX on May 7, the Jon Favreau-directed sequel stars Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Jon Favreau, Mickey Rourke, Sam Rockwell, Samuel L. Jackson, Scarlett Johansson, Garry Shandling, John Slattery, Kate Mara, Clark Gregg and Olivia Munn.

Source: ComingSoon.net

That trailer is AMAZING. Honestly, it's the best trailer I've seen for anything in years. I'm completely jacked and at the same time satisfied now. I really don't want to see any more. Leave some surprises for May 7th.

One big surprise is how they'll fit a Thor cameo in to this film. After credits? Verbal mention? No way Marvel misses this opportunity to get general fans excited and aware of their next film.

is it me or do they have new ironman suit? it looks a lot cooler. who wants to make a spin off ofwarmanchine? doyou think people would like warmanchine ? or do you think it be too much like Ironman? i got the #1 issuse of warmancine in my comic book collection.

Oh god - cannot wait. Sign me up on this thread! SUCH a fan of the first one. Itching to see Iron Man 2. Trailer looks mind blowing! The one movie I'm REALLY looking forward to this year!

Second Official Iron Man 2 Trailer Screenshots

Nice - really nice!