Avengers: Infinity War

Tools    

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Another thing I’d add is that these movies have always been pretty upfront about their intentions. Lots has been said about the inherent flaws in the franchise and, make no mistake, most of these criticisms are earned, but I appreciate the earnestness of the endeavor.
There's something refreshingly unpretentious and self-aware about these movies compared to some ultra-serious straight faced comic book movies out there. They know what they are and they have fun with that. There are inherent limitations but they know that.

I also think that recent Marvel movies have been better than they need to be, in that they would make money regardless of whether they really made the effort to tie up the little things and make you care about the characters. I think they've tried very hard to give it a soul.

After giving this about a week I think I would go
  1. Captain America: Winter Soldier
  2. Guardians of the Galaxy
  3. Captain America: Civil War
  4. Avengers: Infinity War
  5. Doctor Strange
  6. Spiderman: Homecoming
  7. Thor Ragnarok
  8. Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2
  9. Iron Man
  10. The Avengers
  11. Black Panther
  12. Captain America: The First Avenger
  13. Thor: The Dark World
  14. The Incredible Hulk
  15. Iron Man 3
  16. Avengers Age of Ultron
  17. Ant Man
  18. Thor
  19. Iron Man 2
I think the first avenger should be at a higher spot

5. Doctor Strange
  7. Thor Ragnarok
  9. Iron Man
  10. The Avengers
  11. Black Panther
  14. The Incredible Hulk
  15. Iron Man 3
  17. Ant Man
  18. Thor
  19. Iron Man 2
I don t know what s so special about guardians of the galaxy, its cgi after cgi effects, i dont like this much scifi,at least captain america has more grounded action rather than this super space cgi film

Guardian of the Galaxy is my favourite superhero film. It´s a very unique film unlike any other superhero film.

I think the first avenger should be at a higher spot
I agree First Avenger is a bit low. Also Spiderman Homecoming Better Then Avengers 1 and Black Panther. Im not the biggest Fan of The New Spiderman. Maybe its because there have been 3 in such a short time.

I agree First Avenger is a bit low. Also Spiderman Homecoming Better Then Avengers 1 and Black Panther. Im not the biggest Fan of The New Spiderman. Maybe its because there have been 3 in such a short time.
Here are my knocks on those films..

Black Panther - the CGI fight at the end between the two Panthers, looked corny and it's the sort of cheap take the mask off time action you'd see in a movie 10 years ago. I also didn't like that Wakanda felt like a single street country, and while the waterfall scene looked good in practice it was just goofy to me. It's also a bad sign with the titular character is maybe the fourth best character in the film.

Captain American The First Avenger, I have to watch it again, I didn't care for the skinny Steve Rogers look and I believe they had pacing issues. I also wish they would have done The Red Skull better.

Spider-man Homecoming, certain things I loved about the film, bank robbers and a year in the life of Peter were great. I dug the Vulture look and Keaton's performance and the film felt like a Stan Lee/Ditko comic or a Bendis/Bagely era.

Avengers, watched it again and forgot how much filler there was in it felt the need to fast forward through bits and pieces.

GOTG, why do I love this movie, I like the CGI. I dig Ronan the Accuser(he's basically ISIS and the film is a metaphor for Iraq). I like the movie is a stand-alone and the distinctive characters. It's also a fun space opera that has a cast of dozens who are introduced given a story arc and a satisfying conclusion.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Man.
Didn't even have to read the text. As soon as the pic loaded on my phone I belted out the most gruesome "HA!" I've ever birthed from my mouth.

Thanks for that lol.

Here are my knocks on those films..

Black Panther - the CGI fight at the end between the two Panthers, looked corny and it's the sort of cheap take the mask off time action you'd see in a movie 10 years ago. I also didn't like that Wakanda felt like a single street country, and while the waterfall scene looked good in practice it was just goofy to me. It's also a bad sign with the titular character is maybe the fourth best character in the film.

Captain American The First Avenger, I have to watch it again, I didn't care for the skinny Steve Rogers look and I believe they had pacing issues. I also wish they would have done The Red Skull better.

Spider-man Homecoming, certain things I loved about the film, bank robbers and a year in the life of Peter were great. I dug the Vulture look and Keaton's performance and the film felt like a Stan Lee/Ditko comic or a Bendis/Bagely era.

Avengers, watched it again and forgot how much filler there was in it felt the need to fast forward through bits and pieces.

GOTG, why do I love this movie, I like the CGI. I dig Ronan the Accuser(he's basically ISIS and the film is a metaphor for Iraq). I like the movie is a stand-alone and the distinctive characters. It's also a fun space opera that has a cast of dozens who are introduced given a story arc and a satisfying conclusion.
I have No Issues with Guardians of the Galaxy But I think what works in that movie was while yes Groot and Rocket are CGI characters . Gamora, Drax and Ronan were in make up and so Gunn mixed Cg and Practicle effects. What makes gaurdians what it is. Is the Group of people who are loners who become a family.

This might just do nobody any good.
Drax is the best Guardian.

This statement has been verified by experts around the globe. Trust me.

Haven't seen Infinity War yet, but have read spoilers and I'm MAD about one of the deaths.

WARNING: spoilers below
Also mad about Thor's NEW HAMMER which actually belongs to some other dude????? (or is that happening in Avengers 4?) It's bad enough he's a short haired one-eyed blonde these days.

Also, thought I was the only person on here that didn't like Guardians.

Guardian of the Galaxy is my favourite superhero film. It´s a very unique film unlike any other superhero film.
I like it precisely because it's not a superhero film. It's a comic book movie, but it's a space opera, not a superhero flick.

Di je Karlo?
  5. Doctor Strange
  7. Thor Ragnarok
  9. Iron Man
  10. The Avengers
  11. Black Panther
  14. The Incredible Hulk
  15. Iron Man 3
  17. Ant Man
  18. Thor
  19. Iron Man 2
I don t know what s so special about guardians of the galaxy, its cgi after cgi effects, i dont like this much scifi,at least captain america has more grounded action rather than this super space cgi film
Why is everyone talking about CGI as if it's always completely terrible no matter what

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Haven't seen Infinity War yet, but have read spoilers and I'm MAD about one of the deaths.

Also mad about Thor's NEW HAMMER which actually belongs to some other dude????? (or is that happening in Avengers 4?) It's bad enough he's a short haired one-eyed blonde these days.
Firstly, watch the movie!

Whose death are you mad about? Chances are it's temporary... Also It doesn't exactly belong to someone else, he sort of makes it. And I'm not sure it's even a hammer, more of an axe. So maybe that is something happening in Avengers 4. He's also not all of those things for all of this movie...

Firstly, watch the movie!

Whose death are you mad about? Chances are it's temporary... Also It doesn't exactly belong to someone else, he sort of makes it. And I'm not sure it's even a hammer, more of an axe. So maybe that is something happening in Avengers 4. He's also not all of those things for all of this movie...
Loki.

Good...not quite emotionally ready for full-on Odinthor just yet.

This might just do nobody any good.
I’m emotionally ready for the adventures of Valkyrie. Thor can settle down.

I’m emotionally ready for the adventures of Valkyrie. Thor can settle down.
By definition, Thor cannot settle down!

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
  5. Doctor Strange
  7. Thor Ragnarok
  9. Iron Man
  10. The Avengers
  11. Black Panther
  14. The Incredible Hulk
  15. Iron Man 3
  17. Ant Man
  18. Thor
  19. Iron Man 2
It's been a while since I seen a few of these but I would rate them like this.

1. Avengers Infinity War
2. Iron Man
3. Guardians Of The Galaxy
4. Captain America Winter Soldier
5. Avengers Age Of Ultron
6. Ant Man
7. Thor
8. Captain America
9. Captain America Cival War
10. Iron Man 3
11. Avengers
12. Spiderman Homecoming
13. Thor Ragnarock
14. Hulk
15. Iron Man 2

still need to see all the rest.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

For me, it's gotta be Captain America: Civil War! Two teams of Avengers duking it out over a bunch of honestly bull**** Accords. Great introductions from Black Panther and Spider-Man, too!

And my #2 would be Guardians of the Galaxy. Great action/comedy flick with a kickass soundtrack!

Then there's Infinity War, which one of my bosses described as a "never-ending climax", and it's true, but it was so great, it's hilarious, it's action-packed, and it's heartbreaking!
I just realized I forgot about Winter Soldier! Okay, that would be my #2! So as it stands, my top five:

1. Captain America: Civil War
2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
3. Guardians of the Galaxy
5. Avengers

Why yes, I'm a Cap fan! How did you know?