mr. sky fox reviews and ranks: planet of the apes movies

→ in
Tools    

theres only 9 of these movies, so ill be posting them all in 1 go. im currently working on the reviews of the next set, and i almost forgot to post these, so here are the 9 planet of the apes movies, from worst to best imo.

9. Battle for the Planet of the Apes - 4/10

8. Beneath the Planet of the Apes - 4.5/10

7. Conquest of the Planet of the Apes - 4.5/10

6. Planet of the Apes (2001) - 5/10

5. Escape from the Planet of the Apes - 7.5/10

4. Rise of the Planet of the Apes - 7.5/10

3. Planet of the Apes (1968) - 8.5/10

2. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 8.5/10

1. War for the Planet of the Apes - 8.5/10

i honestly thought there were 10 movies for some reason, but thats alright. next one will be the Don Bluth directed movies, of which i found 11.

theres only 9 of these movies, so ill be posting them all in 1 go. im currently working on the reviews of the next set, and i almost forgot to post these, so here are the 9 planet of the apes movies, from worst to best imo.

9. Battle for the Planet of the Apes - 4/10

8. Beneath the Planet of the Apes - 4.5/10

7. Conquest of the Planet of the Apes - 4.5/10

6. Planet of the Apes (2001) - 5/10

5. Escape from the Planet of the Apes - 7.5/10

4. Rise of the Planet of the Apes - 7.5/10

3. Planet of the Apes (1968) - 8.5/10

2. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 8.5/10

1. War for the Planet of the Apes - 8.5/10

i honestly thought there were 10 movies for some reason, but thats alright. next one will be the Don Bluth directed movies, of which i found 11.
I've seen both Planet of the Apes films and the new trilogy. No sequels to the original, due to bad word of mouth that these scores don't really help.

Planet of the Apes (1968) was really good with a little camp that surprisingly worked in its favor. Great twist ending, showing what we could bring upon ourselves (obviously not to that exact extent, but still noteworthy)!

Planet of the Apes (2001) was...weird, and not even the Tim Burton shade of weird that I'm into with his work. When I think Burton weird, I think Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands, and Sweeney Todd. I don't know, it felt so off. Good makeup, though - credit where credit's due!

And that trilogy starring Andy Serkis...Ape perfection! I personally would switch the original film and Rise, but I finally agree with you on a #1 - War for the Planet of the Apes is so damn awesome! I hope it wins the VFX Oscar, though I may be in the minority here.

Hello. I didn’t know that there were more than 2 movies of Planet of the Apes. I have watched only the one that was released in 2011. I found it interesting, so I’m currently looking forward to view War For The Planet OF The Apes. I still haven’t seen it despite the fact that it was released last year lol. Bye!

Hello. I didn’t know that there were more than 2 movies of Planet of the Apes. I have watched only the one that was released in 2011. I found it interesting, so I’m currently looking forward to view War For The Planet OF The Apes. I still haven’t seen it despite the fact that it was released last year lol. Bye!
hello to you as well. i hope you find the movies to be enjoyable. its good fun to watch, some more than others admittedly, but all good fun.