Hi from a newbie!

Tools    

Hi, I’m AJ, aka Arkadina and I’m a classic movie fan from the U.K. I love them so much I even made them my career over on Etsy!

Anyway, my favourite actors and actresses are Barbara Stanwyck, Clara Bow, Joan Crawford, Cary Grant and Clark Gable. And Garbo of course. And I love the pre code era 😍.

Anyway, I can’t wait to get to know you and meet loads of like minded people and chat about all the films.

AJ x

Hi, I’m AJ, aka Arkadina and I’m a classic movie fan from the U.K. I love them so much I even made them my career over on Etsy!

Anyway, my favourite actors and actresses are Barbara Stanwyck, Clara Bow, Joan Crawford, Cary Grant and Clark Gable. And Garbo of course. And I love the pre code era 😍.

Anyway, I can’t wait to get to know you and meet loads of like minded people and chat about all the films.

AJ x
Welcome AJ! My favs from your favs are Barbara Stanwyck and Cary Grant.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Welcome Arkadina!

Barbara Stanwyck is one my favorites too.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

AJ x

It's always nice to meet another classic movie fan. My favorites from your list are Cary Grant and Clark Gable.

If you stick around, you might be interested in submitting a list of your top 25 movies for our newest MoFo community countdown. You can read all the details about it here, and you have until December 1st to submit your list. (If you have any questions, just post them in that thread, but do NOT post your list anywhere on the forum.)

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
Welcome!