Movie Trivia Game

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Since we're on the subject of Oscars, name the two films for which Joseph L Mankiewicz won four Oscars for writing and directing?

I think one movie might be All About Eve (1950), but I don't know the second movie.

A Letter to Three Wives (1949) was the other, and they were back-to-back years. All About Eve won Best Picture as well while A Letter to Three Wives lost to All the King's Men.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

In The Movie Hondo What Director came on to film the final Wagons and Indians Fight scene when the Director for Hondo couldnt finish the film.

In The Movie Hondo What Director came on to film the final Wagons and Indians Fight scene when the Director for Hondo couldnt finish the film.

Pretty sure it was John Ford?

Its in the commentary track if get the DVD verison which was the special editon series that had Commentary tracks on Hondo, True Grit and McClintock

In Danny Boyle's 1996 film, Trainspotting, the character of Sick Boy has a number of links to the James Bond franchse. He hasa penchant for Bond trivia and Sean Connery impersonations, but there is another link between Sick Boy and Bond. What is it?

Seems as if not many know the answer but will give 2 more days and then will ask either for a new question and the person can say pass meaning anyone else can ask one.

In Danny Boyle's 1996 film, Trainspotting, the character of Sick Boy has a number of links to the James Bond franchse. He hasa penchant for Bond trivia and Sean Connery impersonations, but there is another link between Sick Boy and Bond. What is it?

As noone has taken a bite at this, will add a hint: It's all relative.

Or Could be the ones who play had not seen Trainspotting.

Could be that... but in this instance it's not necessary to answer this particular question, lol.