My Top 70 Favorite Best Movie Scenes All Time.

Tools    

12 Uncle Ben Dies-----Spider-Man

Cliff Robertson owned this scene and you miss him after Ben is gone and these event pretty much educated Peter the best way about who he would be as a hero.

70 Fill Your Hands----True Grit---- Original and Remake
I do like the modern technology when its done right in film of today but i also love and miss simple films where actors and music tell a story. Love the beauty of a western when it is done right. Which is no considered a B film or an Indie small film. But seldom can a great scene work by different actors. But in this case Bridges and Wayne nailed this field scene very well.
I agree. This is a great scene. It's nice to have them side by side for comparison, especially so as to note the differences in editing. I prefer the modern version for most of the first half, but the original for the ending. It built more tension.

Wayne's Cogburn was more impressive than was Bridges'. But I admire Bridges' courage in reviving a role that couldn't be improved on. It's a story for the ages. He did an excellent job, but no one was better in that type of character than was John Wayne.

~Doc

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
09 Lighting The Beacan's-----LOTR Return Of The King
I only seen the LOTR'S trilogy a few weeks ago for the first time. And while I did enjoy them, i found them to be a little overrated.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

LOTR is not overrated its just not for everyone. Star Wars and Harry Potter is a bit easier to get new fans with. Like Game Of Thrones LOTR is really got a massive fan base based off the books and Book fandom drove those films. I just happen to love LOTR and it was really more of an amazing feet back when it was first released.

06 The Snap---Avengers Infinity War

Such a heart breaking sad defeat moment probably in the history of comic book movies where the good guys dont win.

04 Freedom Scene-----Braveheart

Say what you will about gibson personal problems he sure can act and sure direct good movies. I cannot watch this movie because of this scene but think its one he very best movies.

03 I Am Oz-----The Wizard Of Oz

This was probably the first non animated film I saw as a kid and it was the first non animated VHS movie i ever owned. I didnt get into Star Wars until probably the 90s because I was too young my parents felt to see Star Wars. Strange I saw Willow at home and lots of John Wayne westerns before Star Wars but thats how it was. Anyways this was the scene i most remember from any movie. Its funny to think about what Oz likely had lots of people do for his entertainment when they thought Oz could or would smight them.

02 Opening Intro-----The Mummy

I know many dont like this movie but this opening scene was one of the best openings to a movie i can remember. Just a shocking brutal scene if can imagine someone really likely was Mummified like this and really its no wonder Pyromids were so cursed and lost of people die after go into those places of likely pure evil for Museums and things.