Ivanka Trump’s Clothes

Tools    

Ivanka in a very very nice Oscar De La Renta dress costing more than $2K. Looks fabulous with her figure. But then she pairs it with horrible cheap shoes from her eponymous collection, which do not do any justice to the dress.

Ivanka in Oscar de la Renta. Unusual, but not bad.

Ivanka in Rodarte. Kirsten Dunst wore this same dress once.

Ivanka looking cool on a very hot day in a mint-green pantsuit. Unfortunately, the pants length does not work & the shoes are all wrong for the outfit.

I don't really understand why her outfits are so important. She does not make the same mistakes as Melania with her "do not care" jacket. She looks fine for me. On the first photos of this post she is wearing very plain looks and i think that this is all right. If her outfits are cheap - it is actually good - no point of accusing her in spending the money for such a stupid things as clothes instead of, idk, send the money to the refugees camps

Don’t think this $2,300 dress is especially flattering on Ivanka. Great figure though.

Ivanka in an outfit that Melania Trump would wear. Great white jeans. The linen jacket is horribly expensive at $3,000, especially as it will need steaming after every wear. Loads of much cheaper jackets are available for the same look. The brooch looks horribly cheap.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
What's the point in spending so much money on clothes?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

She wore this in May. Unusual for her to repeat outfits. Pants are still too short, but the outfit suits her & is a good color for her.

Can’t believe Ivanka is wearing $3,800 worth of Bottega Veneta. Somehow it looks so cheap on her.

When Ivanka is done with this dress, she’s gonna use it for curtains.
It's classically the other way round .