R.I.P Deadite

Tools    

If I had a steak, I would f**k it!
Man, you leave a site for awhile and then this happens?

What can I say? I mean he seemed like a great guy. He creeped me out a little bit, but that was the fun of it.

I remember he was one of the only MoFos who was my friend on here back when I kept posting dumb sh*t and everyone else was just annoyed by me. Definitely saddened by this news, and I hope to meet him on the Other Side someday.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Over the last few days I've been clearing out my inbox and other PM folders. It's something I've been meaning to do for years because they were an absolute mess, just hundreds and hundreds of messages I'd never gotten around to deleting or organising.

Anyway I just came across this old PM from Deadite from a couple of years ago. Don't know why exactly he left at the time but revisiting it now almost brings a tear to the eye. And the fact that the message has the title "Goodbye" makes it even more poignant

Originally Posted by Deadite
JayDee

Howdy, friend. I'm writing this to inform some of my pals from the forum that I am leaving the board for personal reasons. I wish you the best of luck and much happiness in life.

It was great knowing you!

Even though I haven't interacted with Deadite, he seemed like a hell of a guy judging off posts alone. RIP

Ever since I became a member of this forum I've been reading about this Deadite guy and how people were writing RIP all over the forum. Then I realized it was a member who passed away, when I saw this thread for the first time. Knowing who he was or not, I felt sad either way. Never felt like posting in here though, it felt too weird as I didn't know him as I came here too late, but now I feel like saying something anyways.

I wanna say, I do understand and condole with people who knew him through the forum. You'll be surprised how much you get to know one another through simple writings of text. Back and fourths, opinions you have and haven't got in common, personal and impersonal stuff etc. After a while you basically got a surprisingly clear picture of the actual person. I can't even imagine being on this forum for years to come and then suddenly a member passes away that I felt like I knew first hand.

Rest in piece Deadite, your spirit is still here with us

Deadite wasn't really here for a very long time, though. I think he joined in 2011. He would also disappear for months on end.

But, he made himself known. At least he seemed a little stand-outish to me. He had a fierce personality. Passionate. He was low key without really being low key. He was like thunderstorms -- loud, but not something you hear everyday. And now he's become a rare kind of solar/lunar eclipse/comet/whatever kind of thing -- we saw it, but now it's gone, and we're never gonna see it again in our lifetime.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Deadite sent that message to me too, so I'd imagine all of us he considered friends received it. I found it while cleaning my inbox too. Needless to say. I kept that one.

I'm sorry to hear he passed at such a young age