R.I.P Deadite

Tools    

I know you guys don't know me but you do Deadite sorry to say he passed away yesterday at the age of 36.

He will be missed dearly.
I know he loved debating with people on this site I watch him do it all the time. He was my best friend and brother for 15 years.I hope he made your life a little better like he did mine.

love and miss you Deadite.
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!!

:O :O :O :O :O are u kidding me ????? tragic ... this man was sympathic and a great horror movie fan just like me . I cannot believe it . I hope he is in a better place right now .

R.I.P deadlite

Posted in the R.I.P. Meshach Taylor thread...

Originally Posted by Deadite
SC, do me a favor... Don't make any threads about me.
That's it... now I'm killing MoFos......

Let the night air cool you off
Is there anyway this can be confirmed? I dearly hope not, because I don't want it to be true.

If it is true then I send all my condolences to Deadite's family and friends. R.I.P.

Really sorry to hear this. I'd noticed he hadn't been on in a bit, but it wasn't unusual for him to leave for awhile and then come back, so I didn't think too much of it.

He and I had a lot of conversations about a lot of serious issues. Some contentious, some very respectful. He was always intelligent and over time I came to like him more and more. There was one conversation about mathematics and metaphysics that we kept meaning to have, but never did. And now I guess we never will. It's a shame, because I would have liked to have heard what he'd have to say about it, like so many other things.

Rest in peace.

I wish we didn't have to even decipher whether this is true or not. Unfortunately that's one of the thing that is not so cool about the internet. One of the things that is cool is people like Deadite who bring unique personality and opinions. I am sorry for your loss.

He was just posting a bunch of poetry. I was posting some, too. Last thing I thought about him was I was pissed he didn't give me any reps for my poems.