Christian Bale Quotes (personal or character)

Tools    

Everybody has them, what's your favorite Christian Bale quote(s)?

Happy New Year from Philly!
I don't have any though I did enjoy his rant at that AD.

But here are two pages worth of Christian Bale quotes. He is a pretty intense guy.

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/au...tian_bale.html

“… you are so amateur…”
“… I know you’re a nice guy, I don’t care …”
“… why the f—k are you in my scene?!”

“Are you watching closely?”

Been a fan from Empire Of The Sun on. The guy is one of the best actors out there. He appears to not be shy about critiquing his work-mates. Another reason to love the man.

"If everyone really knew what a jerk I am in real life, I wouldn't be so adored in the slightest."

An actor should never be larger than the film he's in.

Christian Bale delivering an expletive-laden rant at a crew member during the filming of the new Terminator movie was been leaked onto the internet earlier this year. Below is the full transcript:

Christian Bale: Am I going to walk around and rip your ------- lights down, in the middle of a scene? Then why the ---- are you walking right through? Ah-da-da-dah, like this in the background. What the ---- is it with you? What don't you ------- understand? You got any ------- idea about, hey, it's ------- distracting having somebody walking up behind Bryce in the middle of the ------- scene? Give me a ------- answer! What don't you get about it?

Shane Hurlbut: I was looking at the light

Bale: Ohhhhh, goooood for you. And how was it? I hope it was ------- good, because it's useless now, isn't it?

Hurlbut: OK.

Bale: ----- sake man, you're amateur. McG, you got ------- something to say to this prick?

Director Joseph 'McG' McGinty Nichol:
I didn't see it happen.

Bale: Well, somebody should be ------- watching and keeping an eye on him.

McG: Fair enough.

Bale: It's the second time that he doesn't give a ---- about what is going on in front of the camera, all right? I'm trying to ------- do a scene here, and I am going "Why the ---- is Shane walking in there? What is he doing there?" Do you understand my mind is not in the scene if you're doing that?

Hurlbut: I absolutely apologise. I'm sorry, I did not mean anything by it.

Bale: Stay off the ------- set man. For ----- sake. Alright, let's go again.

McG: Let's just take a minute.

Bale: Let's not take a ------- minute, let's go again.

Bale: I'm going to ------- kick your ------- ass if you don't shut up for a second! All right?

Unknown voices: Christian, Christian. It's cool.

Bale: I'm going to go... Do you want me to ------- go trash your lights?

Do you want me to ------- trash 'em? Then why are you trashing my scene?

Hurlbut: I'm not trying to trash your scene.

Bale: You are trashing my scene!

Hurlbut: Christian, I was only...

Bale: You do it one more ------- time and I ain't walking on this set if you're still hired. I'm ------- serious. You're a nice guy. You're a nice guy, but that don't ------- cut it when you're ------- around like this on set.
Source: UK Telegraph and

"You're a f***ing ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood."

"TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU F***ING STUPID BASTARD! YOU, F***ING BASTARD! "

pretty calm relaxed guy you know

"Paul has mistaken me for this d#ckhead Marcus Halborstrom, it seems logical since we have the same hair cut and in fact, go to the same barber, though my haircut is a little better" American Pyscho

Big Chico's Movie Blog
My favortie is "using cough drops to ease a sore throat is an afront to God."
He might not of actually said it but you know he's thinking it.

Oh yes, you are right. Its kinda sad to me that after American Psycho and Equilibrium that that will be what he will be remembered for most. :/

Bale as Batman: IPhlegh ugh hmmm UGHH blelgerrgerstat hunngggggggggggblekckk!!!, I am Batman!!!