Passion

Tools    

Well I am not lesbian either lol

Lmao, Oh I bet. Big enough it could be mistaken for a penis, right?

You could always say you have a strap the size of a yard stick......? lol

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Leave it to Honeykid to steer this convo into what it has turned into.

Suspect's Reviews

Woah! Hang on! People actually find Noomi Rapace attractive?!?! WTF is wrong with you people!
Shame on you HK.

I've had a crush on Noomi Rapace since first seeing her in The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Even though Lisbeth is something of a social misfit with an extreme case of goth-itis. I could see Noomi is a very attractive woman with incredibly sexy eyes. I also find strong women a real turn on, and so found that side of Lisbeth very appealing - even if she is a lesbian/bi-sexual.

I don't care for the new Sherlock Holmes films, but didn't mind Kathy dragging me along for part two considering how amazing Ms. Rapace looks as Simza - shame the part was totally underwritten. Yes Kathy is aware of my crush. Hers is Ryan Reynolds so I'm allowed the odd drool over Noomi here and there.

Looking forward to Prometheus, but I agree with some of the other posts here that she looks very different with lighter hair and makeup. I personally prefer the dark hair (long) and eye make-up.

Incidentally, Brian De Palma + Erotic thriller + Noomi Rapace = my bum on a cinema seat.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Yeah, she's really pretty. I don't like girl with girls type of scenes though lol.
When your opinion is required, we'll give you one.

j/k

Everyone expecting an 'erotic' thriller with lesbian action might be disappointed, this was one part of an interview with Rachel McAdams:

Playing Christine was a challenge. She’s kind of wickedly delicious, but not too too much. Those characters can be more fun than the ingénue, the leading lady, where there’s the expectation of having the audience like you. I saw the film not too long ago, and I found the sexuality quite restrained, even for Brian De Palma. I found it more about possession, and not about wanting to have sex with each other, and be physical, but wanting to possess the other. I think he’s dealing a lot with vanity, and narcissism. You want the other person to reflect what you want to be. I felt like the only person I could do this with was Noomi. It certainly made it easier. I was nervous!

Well, the 3 shows at the NYFF sold out so I guess I won't see it until it gets a distributor. Still really looking forward to this.