Worst Directors Of All Time

Tools    

I like Michael Bay, because you know what to expect from him.
Yeah, garbage.

Bad Boys wasn't bad despite him, but none of his other films are even tolerable. He is awful at everything, including directing action.

Yeah, garbage.

Bad Boys wasn't bad despite him, but none of his other films are even tolerable. He is awful at everything, including directing action.
Right. There's nothing wrong with a director making action movies, hell James Cameron is one of my favorites, but Michael Bay just isn't good at it. His films lack any substance, plot, or character development. They are, to me at least, boring. and then of course there's this:

"OOH, SHAKE THE CAMERA! YES, SHAKE IT SO THE AUDIENCE HAS NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON!!!"

... and then of course there's this:

"OOH, SHAKE THE CAMERA! YES, SHAKE IT SO THE AUDIENCE HAS NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON!!!"
Ah, yes. Like an even less talented Brian De Palma.

I mean, if we're talking of all time then its a bit difficult really. As Ed Wood is sort of renowned as being the worst of all time. But in reality I would much rather watch one of his films then any of the big-budget hollwood crap that dominates the cinema these days. Stand up Mr Nolan, Mr Favreau, Mr Bay, Mr Cameron and Mr Shyamalan. Oh and you can add to that Mr Appatow as well.

Tyler perry, more offensive than anything else but his movies insult an entire race and culture, where as Uwe Boll just insuts video games that werent that good to begin with

I thought that guy from the 1950's was the worst of all time................Ed Wood. In fact, that was sort of his claim to fame. Martin Landau got an Oscar for his role in the Ed Wood bio movie.

Ulli Lommel is the worst for sure, at least to me. His movies are hardly watchable, they are all pretty much terrible.