The Dark Knight
11.11%
1 votes
Inception
11.11%
1 votes
Batman Begins
9 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Can we at least make it so we watch Batman Begins before The Dark Knight? I'd prefer that the Batman films come last since this is a countdown to the final act, but I know this isn't my thing. But seeing that The Dark Knight is tied with Following makes me wish the Batman films weren't even up for consideration yet.

Just makes more sense to me to watch those particular films last, or at least watch them in order...

We're sticking with the original intention of these threads, and reviewing Christopher Nolan's career up until his latest work. If I wanted a Batman countdown, i'd have just suggested that we Batman Begins and The Dark Knight a couple of months before watching the last installment.

Whatever film has the most votes by the end of the day, we're watching and that's it. If Following and The Dark Knight are still tied by tonight, then it is me who will decide what we watch.

Fine, then I reserve the right to ignore this discussion and call you a "Mr. Poopy-poopy Pants".

All you voters is a bunch a jerks, too.

*pouts in the corner*

Well, I place the blame purely on the other voters. They had their chance to vote, and they blew it. So with that, we are going to watch FOLLOWING

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I haven't been able to participate with Insomnia, and won't be able to with The Following. But after that, I'm in the clear with the exception of Memento but I could see that soon perhaps.