Favorite Movie Quotes?

Tools    

Forrest Gump "Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
The Terminator "I'll be back" and Terminator 2: Judgment Day "Hasta la vista,baby"

Movie Fan
"You shoot me in a dream you better wake up and apologize"- Reservoir Dogs

"Smile, you son-of-a-bitch"-Jaws

"we ain't found sh*t"-Spaceballs

"you either have to get busy living or get busy dying"- The Shawshank Redemption

"look lady i only speak two languages, english and bad english"- The Fifth Element

"well wish in one hand and sh*t in the other and see which one fills up first"-Bad Santa

"the things you own end up owning you"-Fight Club

"come back you fat bearded bitch"-Spaceballs

"you are about to enter a world of pain"- The Big Lebowski

"out of order? fu*k! even in the future nothing works" Spaceballs

"you face forward or you face the possibility of shock and damage"- Mallrats

"this job would be great if it wasn't for all the f**king customers"-Clerks

"i can't fire them, i hired these guys for three days a week and they started showing up every day, that was four years ago"-High Fidelity

"i never liked him much then and i f**king hate him now"-High Fidelity

"Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherf**ker, motherf**ker! Every time my fingers touch brain I'm SUPERFLY T.N.T, I'm the GUNS OF THE NAVARONE. In fact, what the f**k am I doin' in the back? You're the motherf**ker who should be on brain detail. We're f**kin' switchin'. I'm washin' the windows and you're pickin' up dis *****'s skull"- Pulp Fiction

Here's johnny !!

Maximus Decimus Meridias – Gladiator (2000)

“What we do in life, echoes in eternity.”

"There's to much f*ck*ng beauty in the world to quit" -Stay
"I am Jack's wasted life." -Fight Club

There's a ton of good quotes though, I try to keep a journal out every time I watch a new flick and when I watch old ones. I swear, some of the most brilliant people are the ones who write for film.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
A few from Christine. I will only post a few. We are all adults here and even if we are not. I'm sure we heard swearing from time to time. This world yup. So whats with a few swearing words? You need them to understand the concept of the movie.

Arnie to Dennis in the hospital
Arnie: "You hear what happened to Moochie?, Almost makes 'ya feel kinda sorry for the little Bastard"..

Arnie Cunningham- "Look I love you leigh"..
"Will you give me a ****ing yes or no!?"
"Well, I guess you've had it huh? Well, **** YOU BITCH!"

Arnie Cunningham- Let me tell you a little something about love, Dennis. It has a voracious appetite. It eats everything. Friendship. Family. It kills me how much it eats. But I'll tell you something else. You feed it right, and it can be a beautiful thing, and that's what we have.
[voice rising in volume]
Arnie Cunningham- You know, when someone believes in you, man, you can do anything, any ****ing thing in the entire universe. And when you believe right back in that someone, then watch out world, because nobody can stop you then, nobody! Ever!
Dennis Guilder- You feel this way about Leigh?
Arnie Cunningham- What? **** *no*, I'm talkin' about Christine, man! No sh*tter ever came between me and Christine...

Arnie Cunningham- Oh man, there is nothing finer than being behind the wheel of your own car! Except *maybe* for pussy!

Arnie Cunningham- Has it ever occurred to you that part of being a parent is tryin' to kill your kids?

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

"Ive got an idea,why don't you two get in your time machine and f**k each other?"
"Who needs a time machine?"
"This is my time machine"
"I'm gonna throw you in my DeLorean and gun it to 88"
(Knocked Up)

"Hell is the impossibility of reason-that's what this place feels like Grandma-Hell"
(Platoon)

"The next person who says Shenanigans is gonna get pistol-whipped"
"Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with the mozzarela sticks and all the goofy s**t on the walls?"
"Oh ,Shenanigans?"
(Super Troopers)

"Strong men also cry"(Big Lebowski)
"Her life is in your hands Dude"
Sorry if these aren't exactly right,I'm doing this off the top of my head

"whatever works" : In the end, the romantic aspirations of our youth are reduced to whatever works...
I see death by culture shock!
"wanted" : What the hell have you done lately?
"anything else" : life, death, the empty universe,
You know, it's like anything else.'

An Auto-Bot that reviews movies....
Snakes on a Plane: "I've had it with these Mother fu*c*'n snakes on this mother fu*c*'n Plane!"

Taken: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let me daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

That is by far the best Quote I think I've heard in a movie. The Deliverance was sensational by the greatest actor of all, Liam Neeson.

You are my life now-Edward

My favorite quote is from 300 movie.

Xerxes: There will be no glory in your sacrifice. I will erase even the memory of Sparta from the histories! Every piece of Greek parchment shall be burned. Every Greek historian, and every scribe shall have their eyes pulled out, and their tongues cut from their mouths. Why, uttering the very name of Sparta, or Leonidas, will be punishable by death! The world will never know you existed at all!
King Leonidas: The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a god-king can bleed.

Welcome to the human race...
"They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me! Oh my GOOOOOOOOD!!!"

Big Chico's Movie Blog
"Our arrows will blot out the sun!"
"Then we will fight in the shade." Quote-300

"What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good."

-Melvin Udall, As Good As It Gets

...uh the post is up there...

Outstanding Christine quotes. That was the first vhs tape my dad got and I watched it over and over until the tape broke.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Outstanding Christine quotes. That was the first vhs tape my dad got and I watched it over and over until the tape broke.
Hey thanks. Yeah its that kind of film. A film you can't stop watching.

Lt. James Gordon: Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight.

-------------------------

Japanese submarine slammed two torpedoes into our side, Chief. We was comin' back from the island of Tinian to Leyte... just delivered the bomb. The Hiroshima bomb. Eleven hundred men went into the water. Vessel went down in 12 minutes. Didn't see the first shark for about a half an hour. Tiger. 13-footer. You know how you know that when you're in the water, Chief? You tell by looking from the dorsal to the tail. What we didn't know, was our bomb mission had been so secret, no distress signal had been sent. They didn't even list us overdue for a week. Very first light, Chief, sharks come cruisin', so we formed ourselves into tight groups. You know, it was kinda like old squares in the battle like you see in the calendar named "The Battle of Waterloo" and the idea was: shark comes to the nearest man, that man he starts poundin' and hollerin' and screamin' and sometimes the shark go away... but sometimes he wouldn't go away. Sometimes that shark he looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. And, you know, the thing about a shark... he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be living... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'. The ocean turns red, and despite all the poundin' and the hollerin', they all come in and they... rip you to pieces. You know by the end of that first dawn, lost a hundred men. I don't know how many sharks, maybe a thousand. I know how many men, they averaged six an hour. On Thursday morning, Chief, I bumped into a friend of mine, Herbie Robinson from Cleveland. Baseball player. Boatswain's mate. I thought he was asleep. I reached over to wake him up. Bobbed up, down in the water just like a kinda top. Upended. Well, he'd been bitten in half below the waist. Noon, the fifth day, Mr. Hooper, a Lockheed Ventura saw us. He swung in low and he saw us... he was a young pilot, a lot younger than Mr. Hooper. Anyway, he saw us and he come in low and three hours later a big fat PBY comes down and starts to pick us up. You know that was the time I was most frightened... waitin' for my turn. I'll never put on a lifejacket again. So, eleven hundred men went in the water; 316 men come out and the sharks took the rest, June the 29th, 1945. Anyway, we delivered the bomb.

------------------------

Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy **** we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

--------------------------------