Hot Tub Time machine Red Band Trailer

Tools    

Big Chico's Movie Blog
What do you get when you put John Cusack, Craig Robinson, Clark Duke, Rob Corrdry, Chevy in a movie? ONE HILARIOUS MOVIE THAT’S WHAT! I’ve been a John Cusack Fanatic ever since I saw him in Better off Dead and One Crazy Summer. We found out today the following actors are starring in the new movie Hot Tube Time Machine.

The story revolves around a group typical beer swilling, vaguer bunch guy’s who discover a ski lodge hot tube capable of time travel. Come on its one sentence and you know your laughing you @&& off. MGM released the first teaser trailer for the movie today. In an exclusive chat with Cinematical recently, Hot Tub Time Machine writer (and Cinematical fan) Josh Heald told us the following: “Hot Tub Time Machine is probably the greatest gift anyone’s ever given the world. Time will show that it ranks up there with the Statue of Liberty.” Release fro the movie is slated for February 26, 2010. Check out the clip below:

Looks like an older version of hangover, dont you think? I mean for the first half of the trailer is almost exactly like the hangover trailer.

I love the title of this movie!

Plot: Four guys get in a hot tub (no women?? ), which turns out to be a time machine, and they travel back to 1986.

Starring: John Cusack, Crispin Glover

Release Date: March 19, 2010

Trailer didn't look too funny, but I love the concept.

Though, if they had called it Madea Throws A Hot Tub Time Machine Party, I would have already found the best movie of the 2010's.

Female Jungle Poster
The title made me flash back to TV's Laugh-In.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~