Help me find a psychological thriller title

Tools    

It wont let me post in movie questions . It says my title is too short even if i fell in the box.

Im new here. Just trying to find a movie.

I hope im not violating any rules by posting my question here but here it goes

I dont know any of the actors but i know the scenes .

For some reason i want to say Antonio Banderas is the main character but i think im wrong . Cant find a movie like this with him in it.

I think The movie starts with a guy eating in a diner. He sees this guy come in and talks with him , when they leave , some guys drive in and almost beat up they guy he was talking to and he stops the fight.

They go their separate ways but latter i want to say he picks the guy up walking on a road , or he breaks down and the guy walks up to help him.

They get talking and they guy that he met in the resturaunt needs a place to stay , the main guy lives out a ways but offers the guy to stay with him . The guy agrees . So the guy winds up staying longer than he expected and he ( the stranger ) starts saying odd things . He starts getting weird and passive aggressive.

It all culminates to a big violent conflict to where you start wondering who the bad guy is until the cops show up at the end .

It was an amazing thriller but i cant find it at all .

Any help would be greatly appreciated .

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
I moved your thread. We (The Mods) can change it to a descriptive title.

Ok thanks. I wanted the title to be " help me find a psychological thriller title "

The problem was "help me find," the system looks for question threads in the wrong forum, since a lot of people don't bother to look to see where the thread should go. That's one of the common phrases, so I assume it prompted you for a more descriptive title and/or told you to post it in Movie Questions.

Anyone ? Is it not enough description ?

Anyone ? Is it not enough description ?
Maybe put in the year (ish) you saw it, and how old you think the movie may have been at the time you saw it.
Usually dates and stuff can help jog memories.

i saw it 2016. Im sure it was released between 2010- 2016 . The end was really weird because you think the guest is the bad guy but then it makes you wonder about the host. I know the ending is pretty violent.

The main character lives in a house out in the boondocks and it has a small pond that the guest would swim in even when it was freezing cold .

And i think the guest had a bad past thats why the guys at the diner were going to beat him up.

I think the characters are well known actors but for some reason i cant remember them.

I tried " find a movie " sight and usually they are pretty accurate but no dice there....

The movie is sort of similar to killing season with John Travolta and robert Deniro. As a matter of fact, me and my uncle watched that movie first, werent that impressed and saw the movie in qestion recomended. I dont remember if it was amazon, netflix or a netflix original.

Ive been looking and looking and the movie "Leave" is very similar and i think the main character IS a writer . But it is NOT leave .

Its so bizare , when i pull up movies similar to leave , there is nothing like it but its NOT leave ???

Messing with my mind

I found it ! Black butterfly !