R.I.P Deadite

Tools    

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Very sad news. My sympathies to all his loved ones.

This is all started with Philip Seymour Hoffman and my "Guest House of Hate" thread. Then the whole thing with Mannequin and the two people involved with Mannequin (the director and the guy who played "Hollywood"). And now Deadite, who feared I would kill him, and... well!

I should leave. I'm cursed. Sexy Curse.
Didn't Psychic Isaac call the death of one of the Ghostbusters, too?

Didn't Psychic Isaac call the death of one of the Ghostbusters, too?
Yes he did. It's in my commentary with Psychic Isaac for Ghostbusters.

and FYI, I personally said before he died that I thought Harold Ramis was gonna die.

Posters like Deadite are the reason I joined this forum.

I hadn't been registered long enough to get to know him properly but going from what people are saying I'm sure he'll be missed.

A sad day for all MoFo's.

Just did a Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 commentary with Honeykid. We dedicated the commentary to Deadite since it was one of his favorite movies.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Hey Lead Farmer are you sure Deadite is dead?

Or is he undead?

I think he would have thought this was funny or would have ripped me for it.

Either way, it's all good.

I'll miss him.

Greg

Deadite can't be dead....... bring him back!! I demand it! At once! That's not Movie Forums without Deadite!

The one and only thing I ever said to him on the conversation page on his profile...

Just come online and found you've given me 2 pages of Reps on my Marathon thread... cheers Deads mate!

Shows what kind of guy he was with dealing out reps. There's been numerous other times I got a pile of reps from him. My reviews thread always got me a bunch from him as well.

You know, I love Deadite very much, but let me just say this....

Rodent.....

I'm glad it wasn't you.

I love Deadite. LOVVVVVVVVVVVVE Deadite.

But if this thread was "R.I.P. The Rodent" they'd have to make "R.I.P. Sexy Celebrity." I would electrocute myself in a bathtub (without Captain Spaulding) by tossing a TV playing Young Guns in with me. That's what I would do if it had been you.

I won't live to see 40... I can't "see" 40 in my future. I can see things happening in my future, I can see where I'll be next year, the year after even... but I simply cannot see me turning 40... I've got 7 years left at most.

Well, that upsets me, Rodent. I hope that you're wrong and that eventually you will see 40 in your future. And 50 and 60 and 70 and 80 and 90 and 100 and 110 and 120 and 130 and 140 and 150.....

You have to live a long time!!! Just like Billy the Kid in Young Guns II.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This is horrendous news and im shocked. He was a decent guy and will be missed.

R.I.P Dude!

I don't know how to deal with this. At first I thought it was a joke, but it seems not. What happened?

I won't live to see 40... I can't "see" 40 in my future. I can see things happening in my future, I can see where I'll be next year, the year after even... but I simply cannot see me turning 40... I've got 7 years left at most.
You have a very negative attitude.

If Rodent dies, we should all pitch in and pay a bunch of scientists to turn him into Robocop.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I think everyone struggles with that -- envisioning certain ages.

I remember as a kid calculating how old I'd be when the year 2000 hit -- a whopping 38. At the time, I just KNEW I'd never live to be 38 and see the millennium change.

Turns out I was ringing in the new year with my new second husband instead... another thing I would never have expected: not only ever getting married but ending up getting married twice.

I'm 53 now and can't envision myself being my parents' age. Just because it's difficult to imagine doesn't mean it's impossible.