Where can I find V for Vendetta review?

Tools    

Hey, I have a strange question - do you know where can I find a review for the movie V for Vendetta. I know that there are 1000 of those in the Internet or on your forum, but I am looking for more reliable one because I need it for my bachelor degree. So, if there is an article form a magazine or a book of reviews or sth like that I would be pleased.
BTW. It can be in english, polish or russian language.

Hey, I have a strange question - do you know where can I find a review for the movie V for Vendetta. I know that there are 1000 of those in the Internet or on your forum, but I am looking for more reliable one because I need it for my bachelor degree. So, if there is an article form a magazine or a book of reviews or sth like that I would be pleased.
BTW. It can be in english, polish or russian language.
Click either the MOVIES link or the REVIEWS link at the top of any MoFo page, then type V for Vendetta and click on it's title. There's 5 reviews of V for Vendetta here at MoFo, including one written by me

Of course you can read about it at WIKI.

Yeah, that's great but I am not looking for an internet review (there is plenty of them) but for more scientific one.

Yeah, that's great but I am not looking for an internet review (there is plenty of them) but for more scientific one.
More scientific? what does that mean. Anyway don't they tell ya about Google in college?

I think "review" is the wrong terminology tbh.
I think he's after a precise study of the movie to draw some notes about the movie's "message".

Something someone has written about the political themes and references in the movie.
Political comments the movie makes, the social commentary in the movie, etc.

Here's something the Los Angeles Times wrote about the film http://articles.latimes.com/2005/aug.../et-vendetta30