Cheap power ranger movie?

Tools    

Hi there, guys!

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie and Google isn't helping.

This is what I remember:

1. Most possibly an American movie.
  2. Some kind of cheap power ranger/super hero movie.
  3. There are 5 (I think) kids and they become adults dressed in some kind of power ranger attire. Each one has one colour.
  4. They have the final fight in some kind of funfair.
  5. One of the kids is rather chubby, and when he "transforms" into an adult, he is a hot Latino papi
  6. If I remember correctly, the kids know who they are when they have their adult bodies.
  7. I don't remember who they're fighting against but there's definitely a fight against evil forces or aliens?
Thanks for the help!

I can't remember exactly but it's not an old movie. I may have watched it in 2012-2015 on TV.

Thanks for answering, but it's not it.

It's a movie, I'm 100% sure. It seemed made for TV.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Except for the date that sounds like Shazam.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Oh, wow. It's unbelievable how COVID has messed up my tracking of time. It's indeed Shazam! and 2019, not 2012.

Thank you so very much, @Cryptic!

Just for the record, aren't The Power Rangers the cheap version of The Power Rangers?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Just for the record, aren't The Power Rangers the cheap version of The Power Rangers?

LOL... You got me there hahahahaha...

Anytime, glad we could help you find the right movie :-)

This community is amazing, unlike my memory...