The Group Shot Game

Tools    

OK, new game...a screenshot will be posted with four or more actors in the shot. Players must name all of the actors in the shot and cannot post a guess unless they have a name for all the actors in the shot. If the player gets anyone of the actors wrong, the original poster can identify how many actors have been identified correctly, but NOT which one is incorrect. After the same number of attempts to name the actors as the number of actors in the shot and no one has guessed all of the actors, the original poster will post the correct actors' names and will be allowed to post a new shot from a new movie. Got it? Here's the first one:

It's from Identity.

John Hawkes
Ray Liotta
Amanda Peet
Johnny Cusack.

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Kevin Bacon, Mickey Rourke, Tim Daly, Daniel Stern, Paul Reiser, Steve Guttenberg in Diner.

Celia Imrie, Maggie Smith, Judi Dench, Bill Nighy, Julie Walters (?), & one person is hidden.

Celia Imrie, Maggie Smith, Judi Dench, Bill Nighy, Julie Walters (?), & one person is hidden.
Gotta go so if I am correct, then let it be open floor.

Michael York's D'Artagnan, Oliver Reed's Athos, Frank Finlay's Porthos, and Richard Chamberlain's Aramis in Dick Lester's belated sequel The Return of the Musketeers (1989).

OPEN FLOOR

Booooo!
You're meant to name them

Spoil sport.

Left to right:
Bill Paxton, Paul Reiser, Trevor Steadman, Cynthia Scott, Jenette Goldstein, Michael Biehn, Tip Tipping, Sigourney Weaver, Mark Rolston, Ricco Ross, Daniel Kash, Lance Henriksen, William Hope, Collette Hiller, Al Matthews