Happy Anniversary Naisy

Tools    

I just saw my name on the front page. 14 years. Wow. Only seems like 9 years ago I was joining this place after seeing The Silver Bullet spending a crapload of time on here. I used to put up with way more of his insults then I ever should lol, but I kind of was jealous of the guy.

Sending daily messages to everyone from Caitlyn, Gracie and just spending way too much time on here instead of actual school work.

Hacking into the school systems manager account to use the unlimited internet to watch you people talk about movies that wouldn't be released in Australia for months. Spending a fortune to get Dr Pepper shipped to me (as it stopped being available here for quite some time). Those were the days. I was even fourth on the Shoutbox Leaderboard and then alas life and a lack of internet got in the way and took me away. I have still consistently checked in but not like I used to. It's good to see some of the (what I would call) original players are still around.

So while this is a somewhat arrogant thread to create, I do want to say Thank you. Thank you to those who messaged with my recent problem and any problems I have had the guys (or stupidity to share here) over the 14 years, thank you for listening to my narrow opinions usually nothing more then "that movie sucked balls" and "that was awesome" without any sort of justification other then I'm easily pleased, thank you for tolerating my delayed opinions on every movie as down under while a day ahead on the calendar usually a month behind in movies (I think we are getting The Matrix next week I heard it was ok), thank you for the respect I have always received here when there are times MoFo has been my only source of respect and thanks for the memories.

*bows, drops mic and walk off in slow motion Don't you, forget about me*

Happy anniversary, Naisy.

I always like to see those who've been on here even longer than I have. I don't know why. Maybe it gives me a sense of stability? Or family? Or just something to aim for?

14 years is certainly a long time, you should definitely feel proud of that.

Happy Anniversary!

HAPPY ANIVERSY HAVE A BLAST