Make your confession to your fellow MoFos

Tools    

Last time I was in England I noticed that my family puts salad on the same plate as a slice of pizza. This seemed odd to me.

Last time I was in England I noticed that my family puts salad on the same plate as a slice of pizza. This seemed odd to me.
Ha, I must confess, I have done that in the past, but now that you mention it, I wonder why. I like the crust dipped olive oil and balsamic, though, so that would be my reasoning.

Eating salad with pizza is odd!
Yes, particularly if it’s on the same plate. Pizza surely has to have top billing?

I've put salad on the same plate as pizza plenty of times. Unless you're at a buffet where they offer different plates it's never really been a problem. Unless, like someone mentioned, the dressing is thin or watery. What I don't get is people who have to have Ranch dressing with their pizza. But then I don't like salt on my watermelon. Or tea. Iced or otherwise.

I hereby confess that I have no appreciation for the art of tap dancing.
Fred Astaire is spinning in his grave.

The gravedigger put magnets in his coffin. He thought it'd be funny.

Fred Astaire is spinning in his grave.

The gravedigger put magnets in his coffin. He thought it'd be funny.
If Fred Astaire were alive, he'd be rolling in his grave.

The more I watch Avengers Endgame the less I like it.

I have become so picky about films and so irrationally upset/annoyed by things I don’t like that I’ve been rewatching old favourites for months. It’s a dead end and I do my best to get out of it, but so far, to no avail.

Forgive me, MoFos, for I have sinned. It has been five minutes since my last post.