Jeepers Creepers 3 FINALLY!!!

Tools    

BREAKING NEWS:
http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/33...eepers-3-news/
http://variety.com/2015/film/news/je...la-1201590943/
http://comicbook.com/2015/09/11/jeep...-ford-coppola/

Hell Yeah Victor Salva is back for the direction and Francis Ford Coppola produce it.

Am I the only one who CANNOT WAIT ?!

I've been looking forward to this for ages... the second one wasn't as good as the first, but they're still decent movies.
The first one was in my Top 100 too.

The First one is great in my opinion. A solid road trip horror with an awesome Flesh Eating Creature!
The Second one is decent... the debut is nice but then, it turn drama inside the school bus in the middle of no-where... I appreciate the ending in the second one too..

so I look forward for the third one! I wait for it since 2003

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
First movie was pretty good, the second movie was kinda rubbish.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Of course this is the only series this child molester can work on.

I am the only person on the planet that likes the second one more than the first. I'm a revenge chick. Do the bad guy in. Not the sweet kid, dumb enough to go down a drain, or whatever the hell that thing is.

Say what?

I watch a movie for the entertainement and quality.. I don't care if the guy is the worst human in the world... In that vein, Roman Polanski and Woody Allen are child molester too..

I had no idea about Salva until now.

He served his time though, and admitted guilt. At least he didn't flee to another country to avoid jail time, then do the crime again, then flee again, then do it again, then flee again... etc...

JC3 was planned since like 2011. 2010 the earliest. If they had so much trouble with money issues to make this for 5 years, Coppola (who's daughter Talia Shire is my 5th cousin on my Dad's side) better make this right. Or else it should have stayed on the back burner.

Coppola (who's daughter Talia Shire is my 5th cousin on my Dad's side)
You're related to Talia Shire?!

Shame on you, Yoda, for banning him for 5 years.

Oh my God. That means you're blood related to NICOLAS CAGE!

She's his aunt!

You're a Coppola!

You officially own this forum now. Where's the red carpet?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Jeepers Creepers

Jeepers Creepers 2

Jeepers Creepers 3
(???)

How can you people be thinking about Jeepers Creepers at a time like this?! We just discovered that one of the oldest MoFos on this board is freakin' Nicolas Cage's cousin!

You're related to Talia Shire?!

Shame on you, Yoda, for banning him for 5 years.
Yes I am. I had lunch with her and my Uncle Anthony Coppola and wife Lucille many times when I lived in Texas. Talia came to my Uncle's twice a year.

And yes shame on Chris lol

Yes I am. I had lunch with her and my Uncle Anthony Coppola and wife Lucille many times when I lived in Texas. Talia came to my Uncle's twice a year.

And yes shame on Chris lol
*GASP*

jrs, I know this is very sudden... but will you marry me????

We don't have to sleep together. I just wanna be able to say that I'm part of the family. You can have as many girls on the side that you want. Just make me Sexy Coppola.

*GASP*

jrs, I know this is very sudden... but will you marry me????

We don't have to sleep together. I just wanna be able to say that I'm part of the family. You can have as many girls on the side that you want. Just make me Sexy Coppola.
LMAO

This explains everything. This explains why jrs is sometimes a little eccentric. It's those Nicolas Cage genes that he's got.