Drawception!

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
Good idea. Everyone marvel and my despicable attempts at drawing and misreading of "Clown" as "Cow": Jobe
Haha, sweet!

I love it when games change direction towards the end to be honest

(This game was already getting a bit weird, when something practically X Files happened. Apparently no troll!)

I hope they add an upvote function to the profile page. It's cool dipping into the different games, but sometimes I just wanna give kudos to a pic in its own rights. (Altho I'm very glad I dipped into: In this house we obey the laws of THERMODYNAMICS )

They still insist they're there. 'On the fire slide'. I'm bewildered

Loving the 'balls are inert' game btw. First one I've seen with a 'bookend effect' like that. This is monkeys & shakespeare territory

This has to be my favourite one, just for how crazy it gets from such a simple start.

"Circle"
Oh Jesus Internet! Back to the purple snake already? (At least it was all rainbows by the end )

And to think even the Cohen Bros woulda summarised this as: 'Y'know, for kids'!

---

I keep stumbling on egregiously proficient artiste types. How are some of these even possible?...

'a popular 80's song (not rick roll)'

'Velociraptor in heat'

chewie vs spock

What's sweet is juxterpose these adroit guys with our wayward stabs and you end up with some proper undulating narratives

Stop with that smack talk and join in sah!

---

*EDIT*

Incidentally,

I totally saved a game from perfidity with this pic...

Beige Inspector Gadget has Rampant Rabbits

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke

'kiss on temporary road'

'self-conscious fat boy is blushing at flattery'

'waitor spills boiled water to someone's balls'

'garfield is looking pretty rough these days'

'stevie wonder invents mini umbrella gun'

'cupcake love'

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The awesome pictures are people using drawing tablets with pens.

Here I am...MATT

Suspect's Reviews

Twin girls protesting their lack of boobs.

The last woman on Earth.

Rocky Balboa falls asleep on a bed frame with no mattress.

Terminator Energizer Bunny waving from lava.

Leader of the bunch.

Obama with air conditioners for ears.

Jason vs. an incontinent golden fleece.

Chinese new year dragon on a joyride.

Kermit the Frog chased by zombies.

Jessie's Girl (or a shifty eyed Urkel librarian as the next player called her)

Mexican bandit steals old lady's purse.

Hehe... Made #2 on the front page :
Haha, nice! You made that one

(I see you have been harshly punished for correctly diagnosing gandalf just now tho!)

---

PS particularly loving Clint Eastduck above

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
(I see you have been harshly punished for correctly diagnosing gandalf just now tho!)
a lot of people seem to thumbs down the people who misinterpret a picture. that's part of the game! stupid nerds.

a lot of people seem to thumbs down the people who misinterpret a picture. that's part of the game! stupid nerds.
But he got it right! He correctly identified Gandalf, and his, um, precious. (I think he may have unearthed the last two prudish people on the internet )

Some games are getting a bit smutty now tho. I was most pleased when this game actually ended genteelly

Cat hides from giraffe

And speaking of genteel, I think this is my favourite recent pic ...

'thorughbred human greets you on a train'

*EDIT*

Hey TUS how's the Mofo game doing? Looks like we might struggle to get 12 regulars at the min? :S

But he got it right! He correctly identified Gandalf, and his, um, precious. (I think he may have unearthed the last two prudish people on the internet )
Right? I was thinking the exact same thing.

Hey TUS how's the Mofo game doing? Looks like we might struggle to get 12 regulars at the min? :S

Hmm, if only we could all go twice. Or halve it down to six users. (They've added an 18 player option, so I guess they're still adding options).

Kinda annoying when you've done a pic you like but it's stuck in limbo until the match ends. Plus I wanna see it all

Well Yods will get round to it, guess we just need to harry more Mofos into joining