Things about your favorite movie that you dislike

Tools    

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Erika Eleniak in Under Siege. I realise she's not there to provide good acting, but on top of her horrible performance, I don't think she's attractive at all.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Two things get me about Sherlock Jr.

1. It's too short (but perfect for two successive viewings)

2. Nobody I know has seen it but me

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I would probably say that my favorite movie is either The Dark Knight or Donnie Darko, and I'd say that my biggest criticism for both of them is that they can be a little slow-moving at times, but even that is a hollow criticism, because I couldn't imagine them quickening the pace to tell the story.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
If somebody says The Dark Knight is a slow-paced movie, I'd love to see him watching some Tarkovsky, Tarr or Bergman.

Full frontal Geoffrey Rush.

His nakedness is an important part of the plot and the scene where he strips is one of the best scenes of the film, but that's one man I never wanted to see all of.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
If somebody says The Dark Knight is a slow-paced movie, I'd love to see him watching some Tarkovsky, Tarr or Bergman.
Haha, I do look at my watch more during the Batman movies than during those guys. They may be slower, but it's much harder to look away with them, so they don't always feel like it.

I suppose Memento made me look at similarly themed films in another, lesser light. Which means my standards have been raised a bit too high. Everytime I watch a Nolan film or a neo noir, i'm looking for the next Memento.

Absolutely nothing. My favorite movie is Funny Bones, followed closely by The Gods Must Be Crazy I and II.