Smilies and Moods: Post your own, or your ideas

Tools    

I like both!

btw for the last one, should i slow it down, speed it up or what?

for this one, well its to answer the spudly smilie, i know its poor quality but with MSPAINT its the best i could do.
Attached Images

Here is one for Gracie, once again not great but not dismal well tell us what you think of these additions to my collection
Attached Images

Sorry I didn't post: The computer was messed up and your links didn't work, but now they do! They are great! Chris isn't gonna be able to resist these, especially the Turtle one! I absolutely LOVE the one you made of me! I'll have to draw you a picture on paint, but I must warn you, I'm pretty good at it.

You should make one of you! Maybe a Knight with a sword or something. How about one with a sideways smilie sticking his finger down his throat, kind of like saying it's disgusting! Yeah! Or how about a bleach-blonde one for Silver! Haaa! How about cross between this one: , and this one: ? That would be pretty useful, ya' know? It could be used for an approval smiley!

I have another idea. How abouta giddy one, with a really big grin and wide eyes and kind jumping up and down? Whaddya' think, Bubbles, my old friend?

because you called me "Bubbles" deary

Now this is one i made because of your request and it was flipping hard, later on i might add the 3D shading just so it looks a bit more pro-ish
Attached Images

this one may need more slides (and more shading) but hey you want the slides to do it yourself i will send it straight away, i was sick of this one
Attached Images

I love them! You're cool, you know that right, Nais? Yeah. You know.

you most definatly are wrong! You have no factual information to back that statement up but thanks for the compliment, i dont have to say your cool because you know it and act it. I dont really like any of my smilies posted since :evillaugh: I just post them because i might as well

(i cant upload my last smilie, i will do it another day)

One I thought of after seeing Firegods partner (its true in a way but not the way I made it sound: basically when I saw her picture I remembered that scene in “The Mask”)
Attached Images

And here is one that I made just because I could, an agreeing handshake between two smiles (while amazingly still in the size restrictions)
Attached Images

OMG!! I love them!! Ya' know, that handshake one would be good for an apology post!