Smilies and Moods: Post your own, or your ideas

Tools    

With the permission of Yoda (or as most of you know Chris) we have set this thread up for people to post their smilies or moods idea's or even their own creations (if you have any) im going to try and make an agressive mood and post it soon in the mean time feel free to post more.

No, he means new ideas for new smilies/moods...or, if not ideas, actual image files, if anyone feels up to it...though honestly I find that far-fetched. I think ideas are far more likely/helpful. But, whatever floats your boat. I have to warn you, though: I'm extremely picky.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Yoda
I'm extremely picky.
I'll second that...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

i dont have any idea's on what moods/smilies should be created but every now and than when i go into a thread someone has posted an idea, i just thought if people were going to have idea's they could at least put them in the same place!

How about excited? Maybe wide-eyed with a grin.

No, he means new ideas for new smilies/moods...
I know that, and I reiterate:

Originally posted by firegod
How about excited? Maybe wide-eyed with a grin.
Well, this guy comes kinda close, don't you think? If I add a big grin, it might look kinda funky. I'll play around a bit later today and see if I can get anything half-decent together, though.

i dont know if this is possible but is it possible top make a gulping smilie? im not sure, it would have come in handy when i was shouting to Raziel, but i must admit i love this new one:

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Knightmare
i dont know if this is possible but is it possible top make a gulping smilie? im not sure, it would have come in handy when i was shouting to Raziel, but i must admit i love this new one:
You'd have to extend the smilie past it's normal roundish figure and add in a neck to show the adams apple movement, otherwise the smilie would like fairly tacky.

Although we have a few that extend beyond that nice round figure, a neck would make it look very awkward.

I thought it was more...BUGGAH...with the e and the r sounding more like an a and an h
yeah thats the way to say it (especially if your steve Irwin or Paul Hogan) but it isnt the way to spell it.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
You should seriously make a D'Oh! Smiley. It could be a smiley with his face all scrunched up in a grimace. ):* sorta like that, only not as lame.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
<---my suggestion is clear

alot of people come onto this site under the influence of beer, let this tell us that they are, only modify it a bit so its smaller:
Attached Images

A novel adaptation.
I'm starting to think that everyone coming to this site is under the influence of beer.