That's him/her!!

Tools    

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
This was a hard thread to title, but this happens to me a lot. I wonder if it does anyone else. After watching a movie, I find out one of the actors/actresses was in a movie I'd already seen and I didn't even recognize them! For example:

I saw Polly Walker in Eye of the Killer

Then, I saw her name under the cast list for Patriot Games

I was so surprised! Any similar experiences?

Forest Whitaker in Platoon.

A system of cells interlinked
Ray Wise in Swamp Thing

When George Clooney became a big star in ER, I was sure I'd seen him somewhere else before. Turned out to be Roseanne, where he played Jackie's abusive boyfriend. Then, the next time I watched The Return Of The Killer Tomatoes, turned out he was in that, too.

Jim Carrey and Damon Wayans in Earth Girls Are Easy.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This has happened to me allot, but what happens more is I watch a film or series and reconise an actor/actress in it but cannot for the life of me remember what Ive seen them in, so basically I say "Oh its that guy!" and I just put them in a mental folder and try to remember to look them up afterwards

One good role makes an actor pop for me. After that, I have facial recognition and I realize they've been around for years and years.

The most recent occurrance of this, was her. Now I see her everywhere.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I had that moment with the guy who delivers the pizza to Spiccoli in Fast Times At Ridgemont High (Taylor Negron). I saw him in something recently and it absolutely killed me I couldn't figure out where I remembered him from.

One good role makes an actor pop for me. After that, I have facial recognition and I realize they've been around for years and years.

The most recent occurrance of this, was her. Now I see her everywhere.

Rose Byrne

Sacha Baron Cohen in Talladega Nights.

yes off course this happens to with me also...