25.81%
8 votes
Big Arnold (Terminator)
0%
0 votes
George Clooney (Batman Forever)
29.03%
9 votes
Ronald McDonald (for his performances in McDonalds Ad's)
31 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I know ive already posted a poll but this one is different and i hope to get the same sort of response. Now i admit i like all films but some of my absolute faviourites are action, so with this poll you tell me who best deserves the MoFo's Award for best action actor.

You can choose based on which you actor had the best fighting talent in all movies overall not just the ones listed. Well enjoy and plz dont tell me you chose Ronald McDonald

Bruce Willis in the Die Hard movies is da bomb!

(Someone please tell me that I didn't just use the word "da" while typing...)

ahhh, that dam bug thing has deleted half of the darn replies. oh well i will give this thing another two days and than im closing the thread (if i can)

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Say what you will, but Ronald McDonald seems to be more popular than George Clooney...He IS the Jet Li of clowndom! Honestly tho', Jackie Chan is the best action hero working today, if we're barring R McD....

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Action films are one of my fave genres, but none of those listed in this poll even rank in my Top 10 Action Heroes.

My Fave Action Star Of All Time is hands down STEVE MCQUEEN

To round out my top 10 action stars (plus a film that I dig)

Bruce Lee- Game of Death
Clint Eastwood-Thunderbolt and Lightfoot
John Wayne-Red River
Sean Connery- From Russia With Love
Charles Bronson-The Mechanic
Lee Marvin-Point Blank
Jackie Chan- Drunken Master
Chow Yun Fat-The Killer
Jean Reno-Leon:The Professional

Originally posted by Monkeypunch
Say what you will, but Ronald McDonald seems to be more popular than George Clooney...He IS the Jet Li of clowndom!
You mean George CLOWNEY, who may be less popular, but is a much more sexier clown.

I am with you SC or jason whichever you prefer to be called, George Clooney is more of a man than a person who runs around with red face paint on. I personally quite liked George in "The Peace Maker" even if i didnt really enjoy BATMAN, people need to give George more credit!

A novel adaptation.
I didnt really like Tom in MI2, but (although this is a little off-topic) I heard Fincher is going to direct MI3, and in my mind that is a definite chance to renew the series, or at least my respect for the series.

*uses singsong voice* guess who I voted for...

OMFG i cant believe that we are deadlocked between BRUCE and RONALD McDONALD????? ok well this thread was long dead until Gracie added so we need more votes now for one or the other

Fighting out of the Lions Den
The Big A

`Conan the Barbarian`- `The Terminator`- `Predator`- `Total Recall`- `Terminator 2`- `True Lies`

Get off my island
Thanks to the guest viewing this thread for pointing me towards it

I didn't like MI2 and George wasn't in Batman Forever. Voting for Arnie wouldn't help (Wow double meanings all over the place ) So of the other two... hey! We have a clear winner!

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

It was a tough choice, Arnie 2 big, Tom 2 pretty, Ronald 2 weird, clear winner BRUCE

I started this thread when I first joined, it was like my second thread or maybe even my first geez and people still find a need to reply to it some things just never age

A system of cells interlinked
I like Arnold, but he is a one trick pony.

Willis is the only action star that can be tough and vulnerable at the same time...

Jackie gets a mention as he has incredible stunt/martial arts skills.