Whats Your Faviourite Horror Movie?

Tools    

I'd hardly call Psycho horror when compared to any of those others. Though, it is the oldest on the list. I also find it hard to call Silence of the Lambs horror. I know neither of these statements really mean anything, but I'm just sayin'.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I have a broad definition of what constitutes horror. To me, if it involves any form of possession, it can be horror. It might be five or ten other things more importantly, but it should qualify as horror. That makes Psycho horror. Now, unless you can interpret the film version of The Shining to be more about ghosts than possession (and in this case I would think it doesn't matter), then Psycho should at least be as much horror as The Shining.

Of course, Psycho is really a black comedy but many of those cross the line into horror and vice versa.

I'd hardly call Psycho horror when compared to any of those others. Though, it is the oldest on the list. I also find it hard to call Silence of the Lambs horror. I know neither of these statements really mean anything, but I'm just sayin'.
Would you call Silence of the Lambs a thriller? Or what?

The Exorcist
Psycho
Dracula
Frozen
Paranormal activity
Twilight
Saw 4,5 6
Survival of the dead...

Making another list seems discursive, so here's a notion. "There is no best horror movie, no movie can represent every element one looks for in horror, and there (personally) hasn't yet been a movie that's been truly scary"
Who disagrees?

I certainly would say that the genre of horror films is not my favorite, but the one that I feel did the best job on me with a scary storyline that stuck with me is The Ring.

The descent was pretty scary in my opinion.

The Exorcist

Silent Hills was also nice.

This movie was the best horror movie...^^^

People Need To Re-Read **** Twice on Here
this movie wasn't so scary but it was creepy and lived up to its title

creepshow 1 and 2
and
nigtmare on elm streets were excellent classic horrors.

"There's No F***ing Ice Cream In Your F***ing Future"

Oh man, it's gotta be Stephen King's IT

The Ring (japanese version). So scary

"The Exorcism (1973)" movie is the most scary movie.. I know this movie is too old but ever green in Horror genre..

I liked the first Saw movie.