The Royal 100

→ in
Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Love how much time and effort you put into this.

Suspect's Reviews

Excellent excellent list, Classicqueen. I remember checking it out ages ago and I knew you were going to finish well. Love the inclusion of Die Hard. In fact, I see you are quite the fan of the Die Hard franchise having included Die Hard With A Vengeance. Solid mix of sweepin' epic dramas and adrenaline action fests. I've only skim read the recent additions but will read the inbetweeners properly in a bit.

Employee of the Month
Nice list, well written. I have to check out at least one or two of this classics. Maybe "Hud" or "Cape of Fear".
If you like "Empereors New Groove", don`t miss part two: "Kronk`s New Groove". Okay, it`s surely not as good as part 1, but it`s fun anyway.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Thanks for the Congrats Nebbs and HK!

Prestige, I do love the Die Hard series. Although, I truly wish that 4 had just been a regular Bruce Willis movie or something. It was just so ehhh. Thanks for following

Thanks too SoulInside. Hud and Cape Fear are great choices. I have seen Kronk's New Groove, but it's been ages.

I love how you set it out.

I'm late to the party, as usual, but an awesome, awesome list. I think the Star Wars Trilogy got ranked a little low, but I loved all the Frank Capra goodness included in there. Very impressive collection of favorites.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Not sure if it's ok to bump up old threads but just wanted to say well done and thank you to Classicqueen13

Well done on completing the list to start with and well done on putting so much effort into each one. And finally well done on adding so many movies that I'm also a fan of.

Outside of the obvious choices that make many lists (Raiders, Mockingbird, Die Hard etc) I'm liking the love for Overboard, Die Hard 3, Romancing the Stone, How to Steal a Million and the Pink Panther movies (although my favourite is A Shot in the Dark) amongst others

And thank you for making me interested in seeing so many films that I previously hadn't, just based on the effort you put in to giving a reason for each

It's also nice to see another big Kevin Costner fan. Keep hoping he'll follow in the footsteps of Robert Downey Jnr and Mickey Rourke and make a big comeback

Just out of interest have you seen A Perfect World? And if so what are your thoughts? Recently caught about 20/30 minutes on TV and was quite taken with it, going to record it when it's on again

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Ok thanks. Just some forums frown on you bumping up old threads unless there's a really good reason to.

well what a list...and remembered me to get a few more movies that i'd forgotten about to my collection. Really enjoyed that, thanks