Indiana Jones 5

Tools    

I don't understand what direction Indiana Jones movies are going in?

I say replace Shia as his son or cast a new actor for Indiana Jones & start new (Not remaking the original 3, but with all new storylines).....

I don't understand what direction Indiana Jones movies are going in?
As of now nobody knows.

I say replace ... cast a new actor for Indiana Jones & start new..
That would suck ass. They should just stop making them altogether if they can't make a good decent flick.

True.. but if they really want to make it, I think it's better to take a new direction than the one they took in Kingdom of Skull... I am sure there must be an actor who might do justice to the role of Indiana Jones.

I really don't like the idea that Shia might take over the mantle of Indy & I fear that's what they plan to do.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
There was word out that Indy was going to die in the next one and pass on the hat (torch) to Mutt then. (The rumor has now been layed to rest)

http://www.filmshaft.com/indiana-jon...son-fords-rep/

I can't even imagine Indiana Jones dying.
I don't want to imagine him dying.

Your thoughts?

I am a huge Indiana Jones fan. Raiders of the Lost Ark is one of the greatest action movies of all-time. Temple of Doom and The Last Crusade were excellent as well.

But the 4th one? Holy sweet Mother Mary of God that was awful. I couldn't believe they let that film be released like that. It was a tragedy to the Indiana Jones franchise.

Hopefully this 5th one will possess the magic of the first three and the 4th will fade away from memory like disco.

Yeah, I didn't like Shia in the 4th one either. Never a fan of his.

If they do indeed make a 5th one I hope they give Spielberg a lot of room to do his thing.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Honestly, I thought the addition of Shia was a good idea. However, I think what went wrong was the character was poorly written and given too many weird moments (i.e. the monkeys thing). Have I ever expressed my hatred toward Keopp on the 4th one? He's an idiot, a big idiot.

The original 3 are classics. I actually enjoyed the 4th film. It's not near the original 3, but I still had fun. Harrison Ford can never be replaced as Indiana Jones, so don't try.

they need to stop making them ending it at 4 is perfect ugh

I vote for Thomas Hayden Church (great initials!) as the new Southern-California branded Indiana.

Although, I like this man --- yikes.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
LOL SC, just wanted to mix up the franchise a bit. I mean, at this point, Harrison Ford should be on his water skis in his shorts and black leather jacket ready to jump that shark!

Shia LeBeouf is destroying my childhood, lol. I still haven't moved past the denial stage yet for Indy 4, but when I do I doubt that Indy 5 will be there to help me up.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Update on Indiana Jones 5
Dec 13, 2011

After the box-office success of Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, we all knew George Lucas was going to make a follow-up. There have been numorous rumors abou tIndiana Jones 5 happening, but all have been debunked recently. Well, Lucas himself spoke to Vulture, and gave a brief update on the film. ”I told him about the story, but I really haven’t found the MacGuffin yet. I mean, I know what it’s about, but I just have to find a MacGuffin that fits into the arena we’re working in,” he said.
For those who don’t know what a MacGuffin is, it’s a plot-propelling element that cataches the audiences attention. The last one used in Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was the notorious alien element. Hopefully, Lucas and Spielberg can make-up something better for the next film.