Movies You're Planning to See

Tools    

Going to watch The Taking Of Pelham 123 tonight. Reckon it'll be a 3 star affair. Enjoyable but not essential is my prediction.

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
- Scarface
- Donnie Brasco
- Public Enemies

Greetz
Prezident Spikez

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

G.I.Joe - The Rise Of Cobra - I wanna see thist one!!! all of my guy friends saying that it should be great^^

Ma favorites: http://www/onemanga.com http://www.dvdcdgame.com

^^In love with myself... ^^

G.I.Joe - The Rise Of Cobra - I wanna see thist one!!! all of my guy friends saying that it should be great^^
Trust me, you don't want to see this film.

I am half agony, half hope.
A group of us are going to see Plan 9 From Outer Space on the big screen and in color on Thursday.

Also wanting to see:

500 Days of Summer
District 9
At the Edge of the World

Johann von Goethe

Making a difference
Skin
District 9

Also yet to see:

The curious case of Benjamin Button, and
Milk

Probably going to see District 9 this weekend. I have high hopes for this one.

Probably going to see District 9 this weekend. I have high hopes for this one.

I was pretty disturbed by this one-I'm curious to hear more opinions.

Disturbed?

Could you explain without spoilers?
Sure.
I think the movie was striving to capture reality and they succeeded except in one area: The amount of disgusting decisions people made was pretty fantastic. I don't believe that so many people would have been that questionable and weak in their motives/choices.

... The amount of disgusting decisions people made was pretty fantastic. I don't believe that so many people would have been that questionable and weak in their motives/choices.
I've not seen the film and I don't know what decisions you're refering to, but never, ever, underestimate just how disgusting, vengeful and frightened humans can be.

500 Days of Summer
Alice in Wonderland
HP and the Deathly Hallows Parts 1 and 2
Sherlock Holmes

etc...

Banned from Hollywood.
hoping to see all of these the next 3 days:

THE PAINTED VEIL

DOMINO

LE ROI ET L'OISEAU (THE KING AND THE MOCKINGBIRD) (obscure french animated movie from the late 70s, that i saw as a kid and i recently found on DVD. looking forward to that)

THE HOLY MOUNTAIN (jodorowski movie from 1973)

MY LEFT FOOT

regnif, what version of The Painted Veil are you going to watch? The only one I know of is the Garbo version, but I'm going to assume it's not that.