What Do You Reckon After Death?

Tools    

Originally posted by Henry The Kid
Wow. I thought I'd never see the day.
Oh, come off it. You know I'm not so arrogant as to assume I couldn't POSSIBLE be mistaken.

You hit the nail on the head Yoda, just slightly to the left.

That was my, less than eloquent, point.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Because no one would see it if I posted it anywhere esle, seeing as how this thread is getting alot of attention, I'm posting this message here: POST!! Ahem, thank you.

Originally posted by Yoda

Oh, come off it. You know I'm not so arrogant as to assume I couldn't POSSIBLE be mistaken.
Not only that I caught you in a grammar mistake. Good day.

Hah, well obviously I am just kiddin around with ya. It's fun for liberals to over-stereotype conservatives and vice-versa, I think we both know that.

well, i find no reason to think that i'll still be alive when i'm dead, but i guess i wont know for sure until it happens...but man, whenever i think about it, all i can think of is "shoot! being eternally conscious would eternally suck!"
so i guess the only real answer i can come up with to your question is: i dont know what happens when you die, but i sure hope it's just poimanent lack of consciousness.

A novel adaptation.
Originally posted by Henry The Kid

Not only that I caught you in a grammar mistake. Good day.
Could have been so valid, almost stinging even...
had it been grammatically correct, that is.

Give yourself a comma, and try again.

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
Herod...!

Is there more to your sentence?

A novel adaptation.
I don't believe a capitalization is required after an ellipsis... is it?
Perhaps it
was my seemingly
random "new lines"
that
throw people off.

See? Can't we all just get along and pick apart each other's every little mistake?

My life isn't written very well.
How will you know when you're dead?

I believe in ghosts. I know that sounds kind of dramatic, but we've all seen them, felt them. I bet none of you out there can say you have never experienced a paranormal event. Perhaps you shrugged it off as a mere figment of your imagination, but still you wonder…right?

The fact is, wether ghosts are residual energy left over from the living (Perhaps Yoda can explain this better), or lost souls confused about where to go next, they are a part of this reality. You can't explain them because if you try, you acknowledge they exist in some way or another. It may not prove "life" after death, but it sure makes me wonder what they are, and why so many people, like myself, have seen them. Right….?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

If there is anything to some of the out of body experiences people say they have had… then we should know we are dead… and as far as ghosts, I do believe in them but based on my own personal experience, I don’t think they are residual energy left over from the living nor do I think all of them are lost souls…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

My life isn't written very well.
Caitlyn, you have aroused my curiosity. If ghosts are not residual energy, and not all of them are lost, then, based on your experience, what's left.....?

From my own personal experience, I believe that some ghosts are in fact family members or friends who watch over us so I can’t really classify them as “lost souls” ….