Hap-Hap-Happy Birthday BFG3000PwNaGe

Tools    

BFG3000PwNaGe is 17 today!, happy birthday to real mofoian. Gave us such gem quotes like:

if this movie is in production they really have to make this movie just like the game is, between all the movies based on games, this HAS to take a long time to make it just like the games. The games were amazing and so should the movie. If this movie sucks, WOW it'll show that directors nowadays cant make games based on movies. hehe
and who could forget:

Has anyone seen this movie yet? I saw it with my friends and found it a really funny and cute movie, it could've been more longer. But the movie for me personally is a must see hehe, You'll get laughs out of it no matter what age you are. It's a really great film for everybody, it was really well designed with the characters and the whole plot itself. The sound was really great, adding old songs that'll make you singing along with it. This movie could've been just a little longer but overall I really liked it. I give it a 9/10
Have a great day you deserve it.

The People's Republic of Clogher
A veritable god among MoFos!

Mars perhaps...or Snickers...

Happy birthday BFG3000PwNaGe or, as your friends call you, BF.

Or possibly Derek.