Hercules, black panther, two different TV series

Tools    

SOLVED PROBABLY - "Beastmaster" TV Series
Quote from inactive website:
""I am your king! I'm Zad!" The Terron warriors burst into laughter, Ratax laughing the hardest. "I thought the Beastmaster lost his memories, not his mind."

SOLVED - second option (I mixed two episodes):
Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
"Once Upon a Future King" (S05 E19)

00:23:13 : And how do you account for this show of loyalty?
00:23:18 : I am Arthur, ruler of Britannia. Kneel.
00:23:28 : It's a crime to impersonate the king, even if you are drunk.
00:23:32 : What was that you were saying about loyalty?
00:23:34 : But I am the king, you idiots! You are my subjects!
00:23:37 : Now do your duty and arrest those two!
00:23:42 : There, Your Majesty!
00:23:50 : Over here!
00:23:55 : We should just let them finish him off. What?

UPDATE:
1) I'm pretty sure now that it wasn's episode of "Hercules" TV series or movie connected with Hercules. I remember that muscular-type man and other guy (he is a king, but he has not a crown) are stopped by group of warriors. The king is captured and shouts: "I'm your king, morons!". Hercules laughs of him. Then, Hercules (played by Kevin Sorbo) says to him: "It's strange that they don't recognise you if you don't have a crown"

________________________________________________________________________________

2) (SOLVED) - It's "Swamp Thing: The Series Swamp Thing: The Series S03 E033 and "An Eye for an Eye".

My memory wasn't exact - the panther isn't black.

It was episode of unknown TV series, perhaps "Are You Afraid of the Dark?", probably from 90's. I'm almost sure that it's TV series from 90's. I remember only ending scene: the black panther goes through the forest in dark night. Long-haired man is scared, but when wild cat is very near him, the man shouts: "Forgive me Father for I have sinned!" (several times). The black panther stops. The lector says: "The most important is humility!"

I found something similar - from "So Weird".

"The main arc of the story is the mystery behind Annie's spirit animal, a black panther who has protected her since she was a child. Annie insists that people exercise great respect when learning about Native American culture. When the mystery is unveiled, Annie finds out that when she saved a Native American man in the Amazon, his father returned the favor by shapeshifting into a panther and keeping an eye on Annie in order to help her out when she is in danger."

I'm not sure that it is "Goosebumps", but I'll check it. I think that is something less popular.

This ''I'm your king, morons'' sounds so familiar, but i'm 99% sure its not Hercules what i have on my mind 🤔

This ''I'm your king, morons'' sounds so familiar, but i'm 99% sure its not Hercules what i have on my mind 🤔
I'm sure that it is movie with Kevin Sorbo, but it could be only short scene from TV series or feature movie.

Kevin Sorbo was in Kull The Conquerer, not too far off from the setting of Hercules. I haven't seen it in quite a bit but there is a scene involving a fight over the crown. Possibly it.

No idea on the second one.

Refresh, because I didn't find. I think that it is very difficult riddle to solve.

First one:
Maybe some of Scorpion King movies - will go with the second - but not sure!

First one:
Maybe some of Scorpion King movies - will go with the second - but not sure!
Definitely not, but thanks.

is it goosebumps? by the way Are You Afraid of the Dark is one of my favorite shows during 90s and use to watch Hercules especially xena warrior princess
User from other forum found it. It's "Swamp Thing: The Series" S03 E033 and "An Eye for an Eye".

My memory wasn't exact - the panther isn't black.

maybe "Conan" - TV series or movie?

I found probably. Unfortunately, I don't have access to this website, but it could be "Beastmaster" series.
https://beastwatcher.tripod.com/fanfic/ML-01.htm

""I am your king! I'm Zad!" The Terron warriors burst into laughter, Ratax laughing the hardest. "I thought the Beastmaster lost his memories, not his mind."