Funny animated series, big tall man, crocodiles

Tools    

It's animated series from 80's, 90's or newer (maximum 2005-2006).

The main characters are big tall man (similar to Obelix, he wears similar trousers) and his friend - little slim man. Big tall man has a moustaches. The film is set in strange town and there are problems with sewers. I remember normal (rather not bipedal crocodiles). There are police (perhaps). The most important information is big tall man from intro of this animated series - he jumps like a spring during intro and we listen interesting song.

It's strange that I didn't find any information about this cartoon series. I am sure that it's something similar to "Dog City", but I don't know the title.

freedom~empathy~peace
I wonder if you're remembering 'The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!' from the late 1980s.

Those guys have moustaches, and their work involves plumbing /sewers, etc. There's also a Crocodile character. Is it possible you're mixing up this show with something else you saw around that time?

'The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!' was my favourite animated series. I think that it is something other, because it was big tall guy and little slim man. But thanks for guess.