TDL before SHTF again

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Just what the title says: what is on your to-do list before the stromboli hits the fan again?

My list:

learn how to can meat
start a home garden
improve my mending skills for clothes
build a better financial buffer

So what *practical* ways are you going to prepare for the next snafu/ahchoo?

start a home garden
How come you’re always trending? NY Times creaming themselves over home gardens right now.

How come you’re always trending? NY Times creaming themselves over home gardens right now.
I’d argue that home gardens were a trend 3-4 years ago but that would mean I’d need to do some googling for links, and who has time for that when I should be practicing my meat canning?

But more pointedly: I don’t trend because I am the trend

But honestly, I dunno? 🤷

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Lessen debts. I'd kinda like to know how to kill and field dress a deer, but I'm gonna focus on debts.

I'm not sure why 'stromboli' will be hitting the fan. Hell I don't even know what stromboli is... but assuming the worst my priorities are:

• Brew some beer because Costo stopped selling the type I like.
  • Buy more fans because if stromboli is going to be hitting them, I might need a spare now that it's getting hot.
  • Eat dinner, but probably not stromboli!

I'm not sure why 'stromboli' will be hitting the fan. Hell I don't even know what stromboli is... but assuming the worst my priorities are:

• Brew some beer because Costo stopped selling the type I like.
  • Buy more fans because if stromboli is going to be hitting them, I might need a spare now that it's getting hot.
  • Eat dinner, but probably not stromboli!
Stromboli is delicious! If you like pizza (and I know you do) you'd probably like Stromboli.
It's basically like a "pizza sandwich."
It's all kinds of good stuff - virtually anything you like on top of a pizza or in a hot sandwich baked into a soft dough (like a pizza crust) that's usually shaped either like a sub sandwich or a flat football!

Then you can slice it into pieces like in the picture below...

I am to old for this nonsense of learning new life skills.
I am going to read more books and watch more movies and visit people until they stop letting me or I can no longer do it.

but you have given me an idea for dinner though I prefer a cheese calzone with a little sauce on the side. Mmmmm mozzerella and ricotta.

My Darth Star is in for a service
I drew up a bucket list in case of the inevitable happening sooner rather than later though the odds of achieving any of them is remote to say the least.

1. Blindfold Jimmy Carr and put some headphones over his ears then place him in the
middle of a group of horny walruses and make him laugh.
2. Play Operation with Michael.J.Fox.
3. Get Mike Tyson to sing the nursery rhyme ‘Sing a Song of Sixpence’ and recite the
tongue twister ‘She Sells Seashells on the Seashore’.
4. Pay for Michael Barrymore to go swimming with sharks.
5. Feed Boris Johnson some magic mushrooms, put him in a round room and tell him to
sit in the corner.
6. Get a Japanese person to say Red Lorry Yellow Lorry over and over again.
7. Give Vladimir Putin a Novochuk enema.
8. Watch Donald Trump climb a steep slope unaided.
9. Hang Piers Morgan naked from a set of goalposts and then get the Spurs players to
take potshots at him.
10. Give Bill Cosby a big dose of Diuretics and some Rohypnol and watch as he ****s
himself but can’t remember doing it.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
what are those stand for?

The Dark (knight) Leaves (TDL), a fan-fiction story in which Batman loses his mind and becomes a villain. Superman Has the Force (SHTF), was another fan-fiction universe crossover. After the critical success of the mid-90s Superman/Alien crossover, someone wrote a 12-part story line that had Superman gaining Star Wars Force powers confronting a handful of branched Sith Lords that had started their own cult, if you will, abandoning the typical one master/one apprentice hierarchy rule.

That reminds me, I need to update that Wiki page. Thanks!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

The Dark (knight) Leaves (TDL), a fan-fiction story in which Batman loses his mind and becomes a villain. Superman Has the Force (SHTF), was another fan-fiction universe crossover. After the critical success of the mid-90s Superman/Alien crossover, someone wrote a 12-part story line that had Superman gaining Star Wars Force powers confronting a handful of branched Sith Lords that had started their own cult, if you will, abandoning the typical one master/one apprentice hierarchy rule.

That reminds me, I need to update that Wiki page. Thanks!
ohhhhhhhh okay thanks

But more pointedly: I don’t trend because I am the trend
There ya go.

I'd kinda like to know how to kill and field dress a deer, but I'm gonna focus on debts.
Good Lord, don’t go killing any deer!

Good Lord, don’t go killing any deer!
@ynwtf told em to stay off the grass. And he meant it!

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I am to old for this nonsense of learning new life skills.
I am going to read more books and watch more movies and visit people until they stop letting me or I can no longer do it.

but you have given me an idea for dinner though I prefer a cheese calzone with a little sauce on the side. Mmmmm mozzerella and ricotta.
I've never known the difference between a Stromboli and a Calzone - is it the shape?

@ynwtf told em to stay off the grass. And he meant it!
Who knew he’s a savage!

I've never known the difference between a Stromboli and a Calzone - is it the shape?
No clue really, but isn’t a calzone more of a “pocket” thing?